So...anyone willing to sell Radiant Dawn or PoR?

FionordeQuester

I'm just wondering, I mean, I'll bet there's at least one guy who doesn't like Radiant Dawn or Path of Radiance, or thinks it's crap, and well, I'd be more than happy to buy it from one of you if you felt like selling it on E-Bay or somethin.

I'd really like to play them, so it's alright if I at least see if it's ok to buy it from one of you right?

Radiant Dawn should definitely be in stores. But I rarely loan out my FE's, much less sell them.

Actually, Radiant Dawn stopped printing about 5 months ago. I was in FYE and I saw it and it was a new copy for only 30 bucks so i was like "Hell yes!" and the guy was like "Ur lucky, they stopped printing Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance" so if you see any of those in a store, GET IT. Hell im so happy that i just walked into a random gamestop and some guy the previous night 5 mins before the place closed traded in PoR and the cashier was like "this game wont last long" and she was right, cuz I GOT IT!

I believe he's talking about PoR though, for I had a hard time finding it as well. ^^ But I did one day.
Actually, Radiant Dawn stopped printing about 5 months ago. I was in FYE and I saw it and it was a new copy for only 30 bucks so i was like "Hell yes!" and the guy was like "Ur lucky, they stopped printing Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance" so if you see any of those in a store, GET IT. Hell im so happy that i just walked into a random gamestop and some guy the previous night 5 mins before the place closed traded in PoR and the cashier was like "this game wont last long" and she was right, cuz I GOT IT!

Read the red plz.

Because the E-bay ones are such a freakin hassle, anything that's not a bid is too expensive, anything that is a bid is something I can never tell whether it is going to be affordable or too expensive, and then there's the fact I usually have to wait at least four days before I can even figure out whether it's worth the money or not. I don't wanna deal with all that, I'd rather just get the game from someone at a reasonable price, and be done with it!!

Edited by FionordeQuester