Natasha

Kiba

as some of you know I said I would be doing a no mage playthrough on my first playthrough of this game, but I said I was going to use a healer at least and my natasha had such good stats once she got to 20 that I decided that I was going to use her.

stats:

lvl 11

mag 23

skill 15

spd 20

luck 25

Def 15

Res 23

A support with Joshua and B with knoll

15 defense is pretty amazing for Natasha. 15 skill is kinda sorta good as well, not that it makes a big difference. Did you make her a Valkyrie or a Bishop?

Nice defense. Although, her stats otherwise are looking like my Natasha's level 5 promoted stats. Still, that low skill means nothing, since Light Magic is rediculously accurate. All and all, that's a nice Natasha.

as some of you know I said I would be doing a no mage playthrough on my first playthrough of this game, but I said I was going to use a healer at least and my natasha had such good stats once she got to 20 that I decided that I was going to use her.

stats:

lvl 11

mag 23

skill 15

spd 20

luck 25

Def 15

Res 23

A support with Joshua and B with knoll

If your doing a no mage playthrough why a B with Knoll? anyway good stats (my Natasha is always horrible)

also why is Def, Res, and mag, not incorrectly spelled but lvl and spd is.

Not too shabby there. But she could do with one or two Goddess Icons.

She has 9 levels to gain 5 points of Luck, which she will more likely gain than not. Why would you give her Goddess Icons?