Thomas The Tank Engine!

Oguma

wtf

My two little brothers watch this show all the time =/ It gets sooooooo annoooying!!! Watch too much!!!

... Gordon's too gay proud, James is too gay arrogant, Percy's too gay whiny, Thomas is too gay dumb because he get's into too much problems, and...

SIR TOPHAM HAT (OR WHATEVER IT IS) CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT "CONFUSION AND DELAY"!!! >=( AND IS GAY!!!

Well... I think I am done =D

Now, I will be going to bed

Now that brings back fond memories of childhood. I still have all the old toys in storage after all these years, those things are worth a decent amount even as mint since the new ones they make now are just crappy plastic. In my day, they were die cast metal.

Edited by GTF234

Now that brings back fond memories of childhood. I still have all the old toys in storage after all these years, those things are worth a decent amount even as mint since the new ones they make now are just crappy plastic. In my day, they were die cast metal.

I had the elctric die casts.

@Freohr: That's probably the new seasons. The writers COMPLETELY fucked up the show.

nah, my brothers have watched plenty that were new and old.

Pretty much... I just don't like that stuff XD

I don't have any Thomas songs stuck in my head for I have music playing to save me =)

• 2 weeks later...