Do you....

Oguma

Of course, depends of the game.

I got 100% twice in GTA IV. Once in VC and LCS. These games are basicly "you might as well do everything". But SA is different. I have 98.6% but I don't really feel like taking over all the hoods. Especially after getting killed over and over again by a gang with M4's.

Currently I'm playing Burnout Paradise. First because of the trophies, but when I got them I wanted to get 100%. Now I'm at 99% and can't get the last %. All I need is the 20x burnout chain and the 40x stunt multiplier.

Filled the Pokedex in Silver and Ruby. Other than that, I usually don't feel like doing everything because it's too hard, takes too long or feels kinda pointless. For example: I don't go for the support conversations in Fire Emblem. But I do try to get all chars at max level at least once. So far I only got that in PoR because that's the only FE I beat more than once. That's my goal in FE.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally don't. The only ones I think I did 100% (so to speak) was LoZ:OOC and LoZ:MM; all collectable items and upgrades and hearts with a zero deaths in the first and all masks and items in the second.

I don't think I bothered after that; the GC Zelda's (including Twilight Princess) weren't up to the quality of the N64 ones so I didn't bother with them.

Most games would take me too long to do, and I would probably lose enjoyment if I did.

Other than say, Super Mario 64, I can only think of one game I've completed to the maximum extent, which would be Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Meta Knightmare is serious stuff.

I take that back. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is another one.

Other than say, Super Mario 64, I can only think of one game I've completed to the maximum extent, which would be Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Meta Knightmare is serious stuff..

Ohhh, I remember that shit. I beat MetaKnightmare without taking any damage once, it was so hard.

EDIT: http://i44.tinypic.com/15692tk.png

EDIT 2: LOL Tinypic still can't handle 1680x1050 pics. I thought they'd have fixed that by now.

Edited by Krevin

Mostly I try to aim for 100% completion but lose interest some way through. Although some games I try to put off sleep so I do eventually get everything I can. On Fire Emblem I don't usually try to get 100% support conversations, but I do try and get everyone promoted if I can.

I always had a thing for completing 100% on extras and stuff on games of the Advanced Wars Series, except Days of Ruin, which I haven't played yet.

Also, in games like Aria of Sorrow, I like to collect all of the souls. It's a pain but it's worth it.