Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but they’re so concerned with ruining the series by being different that each new release is just a remake of the first game, and then a remake of the remake of the first game, and so on and so forth.

I wish I had motivation to study. Seriously.

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Granted.

I wish Sooks had the motivation to study.

3 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Did ya do it Sooks?

My excuse is that I’ve been in class most of today.

Edited by Sooks1016

Granted, but them your phone stops working.

I wish I actually liked TH so I could apreciate its characters and story rather than diss them.

Edited by Benice

Granted, but viewing it makes you implode.

I wish IS didn’t make one pairing for each character grow faster than the others :(.

Edited by Sooks1016

LMAO I forget they did that in Awakening
Granted however there is now 3 more layers of supports you have to do to fully rank; F, E, D, C, B, A, S+

I wish my favourite character wasn't getting nerfed. ; _ ;

Granted but now everyone calls you trash for spamming with the best character in the game and everyone is convinced that you’re so bad that they convince the company to delete your account/profile/whatever.

I wish I hadn’t seen so much adorable fan art of Lucina x Robin that I could feel like pairing anyone else.

Now you've delved into a very, VERY, dank part of the internet.  What's the dankest idea you can think of involving Robin?  Just imagine what you came up with... and think danker.

I wish I could replace portions of my body with fresher and more healthy ones.

Granted, but eventually you replace all of the original you and you have to face the dilemma of if you’re still you.

I wish I could snap my fingers and be smarter.

You guys ever see that episode of Jimmy Neutron where Sheen gets smarter and smarter to the point of where he has practically God-like status?  That doesn't happen and instead before your head gets freakishly large, your physical form breaks down to subatomic levels that end up in the second dimension.  It's even worse than it sounds.

I wish I could instantly tell when a mosquito lands on my skin.

Granted but this noticing grants them special protection where they are immune to physical force and can now bite you multiple times.

I wish to know the entire Spanish language.

You read the lines "El protestantismo no es del todo terrible" from a book and the Spanish inquisition gets you.

I wish that everyone could and would bike everywhere.

Now there is a coffee bean shortage across the world that results in world wars evocative of the Roman spice wars that results in the simultaneous launch of every nuclear weapon in the world until the planet Earth is blanketed into a nuclear winter that blankets the skies and the human race is forced to live in harsh conditions underground in a desperate attempt to survive while the last few remaining coffee beans become the most valuable resource that its survivors crawl and crush each other in an effort to gain some semblance of a simpler time where that venerated flavor was once in plenty.  Then on the day where the last bean has been used, it is never recovered again and it forces the human race to redevelop itself underground where coffee is now a legend of an older and more decadent time that gave way to it's near extinction.

I wish I was a professional scalper.