Hey there

Enaeius

Jesus, we may need to slaughter some of these guys. They're getting to be bigger than us! ...In case you couldn't tell, I was imitating teh pharaoh. Not serious though. :P

Welcome! I am Matthieu O'Connell! Matthew works too. I hate FE, I love FF, I am a mindless fanboy of Locke Cole, and I am a king of a nation that doesn't exist. I have my own species~! If you need to know anything, don't ask. You're better off not knowing. HAVE FUN OR DIE BY MY HANDS!!! =D

Also, on behalf of the unholy trinity, I present you with this;

americancookiebasket.jpg

'Sup, Enaeius. :D

Hey there, MK. Great to see you here, man. How's it going? :D

im too lazy to post my "PLAY TALES GAMES IF YOU WANNA LIVE" pic XD

how goes new FESS member?

It goes fine, my good man. Luckily I already play Tales games so I guess I get to live. Yay for me.

Hey there, MK. Great to see you here, man. How's it going? :D

Internally raging now that I had to end FE: Worlds Collide prematurely, but other than that, all's well.

You should go and check out what I put up for the summaries and grab the ending, too. :o

Greetings everyone. As you might suspect, I'm indeed the latest in the recent influx of FESS arrivals. How do you do?

I do a greeting =o

Hi and welcome to the Forest! I hope you have a great time here just as much as you did in FESS (unless you didn't have fun D= then I hope you have more fun than you did in FESS... or just have more fun here either way :))