Fire Emblem 7 Strategy Guide

Deity

Fire Emblem 7

Prologue: A girl from the plains

This is just the prologue, the start of the tutorial campaign. You should listen to what Lyn has to say and do it. :P

It all starts inside the house of Lyn, where she is tending to you, a strategist who got knocked silly in the head and doesn't remember anything. Funny, how does he remember he is a strategist. ^^

Character Info Lyn:

Level 1, HP 16

Strength: 4

Skill: 7

Speed: 9

Luck: 5

Defense: 2

Resistance: 0

Move: 3

Constitution: 5

Aid: 4

Affinity: Green

Weapon: Sword, level D.

You cannot lose this easy chapter. You will go at it against two brigands, a boss and one of his dogs.

Boss Battle Data:

Batta; Brigand

Level 2, HP 21

Strength: 5

Skill: 1

Speed: 3

Luck: 2

Defense: 3

Move: 5

Constitution: 10

Aid: 9

Affinity:

Weapon: Iron Axe

Enemy Brigand X1, level 1, Iron Axe.

Django's Battle Advice: Just heal when you need to. I recommend healing when Batta hits you. After that, finish the dog up with a critical, which is done automatically.

End of Chapter.

--How is this Vincent? If its alright, perhaps you will let me post it under the General FE board? Not to be a pesky petitioner, but how about making us a subforum for FE guides/walkthroughs and all that stuff? XD

--How is this Vincent? If its alright, perhaps you will let me post it under the General FE board? Not to be a pesky petitioner, but how about making us a subforum for FE guides/walkthroughs and all that stuff? XD

Huh, do you want this topic to be moved there?

I think we'd need more of the topics first to warrant a new subforum. That's the way I've been working for a while : o

I'll comment when I have a little more time (yeah I know it's kind of short, so there might not be much to comment about, but still...). If anyone else wants to, feel free.

I don't know, but it doesn't seem very... organized. I mean, look at the difference between the way you organized the stats and the way you could possibly organize them as well.

Boss Battle Data:

Batta; Brigand

Level 2, HP 21

Strength: 5

Skill: 1

Speed: 3

Luck: 2

Defense: 3

Move: 5

Constitution: 10

Aid: 9

Affinity:

Weapon: Iron Axe

Batta, Level 2 Brigand w/ Iron Axe

21 HP, 5 Str, 1 Skl, 3 Spd, 2 Luc, 3 Def, 0 Res, 10 Con, 9 Aid

??? Affinity

Movement doesn't have to be included since he's a Brigand, and all Brigands have exactly the same movement.

Also, Lyn's affinity is Wind, not Green.

You decide for yourself which option you like better, but I'd personally go for the second, or something similar to it ;)

Lol, well you said you wanted stats, so I gave you stats, even movement. But hey, if its not decent enough, I'll leave you to do it as you wish. ^^

--Edit--No, Vincent, not at the moment.

Edited by Extreme Void

Ok, I'll arrange the stats as your example, is that fine?

Also, what color is what affinity? Red is fire, blue is ice, green is wind, yellow is lightning?

Wind = Green

Dark = Black

Thunder = Yellow

Fire = Red

Ice = Blue

Anima = Three dots

Light = Star

Gotcha, thanks Tino.

But the over-all method I used for the chapter guiding was okay?

Depends a bit... is this for Hard Mode or Normal Mode?

Well, Lyn's Normal mode I guess, and Eliwood's as well, then if the guides are liked, I can do Hector's normal mode as well.

For Lyn's normal, all you have to say is that the player should follow the tutorial, since every move made is compulsory anyway.

Right, that is what I thought. so I will move on with Eliwood's.

I meant the Prologue only. Sorry. I forgot to type up that one word that made the difference.

And of course it's not true that every move in Lyn Mode is compulsory. The Prologue is the only chapter that doesn't require the player to do anything but follow the tutorial instructions. Continue with Lyn Mode ;)

I meant the Prologue only. Sorry. I forgot to type up that one word that made the difference.

And of course it's not true that every move in Lyn Mode is compulsory. The Prologue is the only chapter that doesn't require the player to do anything but follow the tutorial instructions. Continue with Lyn Mode ;)

Oh ok, gotcha. ^^