Shouzou Kaga's blog (?)

VincentASM

This is kind of old, but I'll just link to it anyway.

If, for some reason, anybody doesn't know who Shouzou Kaga is- he was the director the first five FE games, often called the "father" or "creator" of FE or etc.

Relatively recently, this blog popped up, apparently in his name. It goes on to talk about random TearRing Saga and Berwick Saga stuff, as well as some stuff about conceptual gaidens and remakes. There's no FE stuff at all.

Besides the insane amount of content on the blog, there's no real evidence it's his blog though. Although this page is pretty much the closest thing, featuring some never-seen-before TearRing Saga artwork, which looks suspiciously like Hirota Mayumi's (the artist of FE5, FE4 Treasure and TRS) artwork (along with the fact, he refers to the artist as "Ms H").

So... yeah.

Yeah, I'm really tempted to look into the info. I think there's even stuff about a prequel to TRS (with the parents of the TRS cast- including some background info and their classes) and a direct sequel to TRS.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be many interested in TRS/BS, so I don't really want to waste my time ^^;;;

Edited by VincentASM

Yeah, I'm really tempted to look into the info. I think there's even stuff about the parents of the TRS cast (like their background, class, and maybe stats).

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be many interested in TRS/BS, so I don't really want to waste my time ^^;;;

No interest in TRS and the BS games? I wouldn't have expected me to be one of the only people interested in them, since I'm actually very interested in both TearRing Saga and the four BS games. It also saddens me that such few information is known about both (five, technically >_<) games.

And there seems to be very interesting information there. I really hope that at least somebody will do some research and look into the information found there.

I meant Berwick Saga when I said BS ^^

That reminds me, wasn't there a new TRS English translation patch in the works? One that actually got some chapters done. Unfortunately I lost the link when I had to reformat my PC.

Ah, a small misunderstanding right there ^_^

I had a link to a page about a TearRing Saga translation patch as well. I'll try to find it for you, since that project seemed really interesting.

http://www.ayashii.com/tear/

There's the link.

The project is probably dead...

It died. I'm still waiting for a response to an e-mail I sent them a year and a half ago.

I understand how these people like to release 100% professional translations but at least give us a basic text translation to see us through while we wait :( As it stands they've done all this work and now gone AWOL so nobody can enjoy it. Way to go :(