A very, very wise Jedi once said to me...

Fireman

I hear the next episode of Cartoon Network's clone war series is going to be about Jar-Jar and C3PO.

Yeah. I think it's like those other shows where they throw in a weird, purely comedic episode.

WTF

Also am I the only one who found the CN series better then the movie?

I do...

Do or do not, there is no try.

I created Vaapad to answer my weakness: it channels my own darkness into a weapon of the light.

Some day I am going to make a topic doing this =D

I just need to find a site for it...

Vaapad is as aggressive and powerful as its namesake, but its power comes at great risk: immersion in Vaapad opens the gates that restrain one's inner darkness. To use Vaapad, a Jedi must allow himself to enjoy the fight; he must give himself over to the thrill of battle. The rush of winning. Vaapad is a path that leads through the penumbra of the dark side...This was Vaapad's ultimate test.

Edited by Fireman

Yeah. I think it's like those other shows where they throw in a weird, purely comedic episode.

I'm not completely sure if that's supposed to be sarcasm, but the concept of the episode is roughly hit or miss regardless of what they're aiming for. I mean, it'd be one thing if either character was ever funny. ;)

I don't see it going over well, even with some of the characters in the show seeming much better than their movie counter parts.

As for the series and the movie, they kind of killed it for me by adding the girl. They don't need another scrappy.

They need to make it seem like there's more than 2 people fighting the whole war, though.