This is just fucking great =/

Last night, my brother deleted all of my data for Sacred Stones. I had the following accomplishments:

Nearly 50 hours so far.

I beat the game and got the CC with everyone alive and even beat the Tower of Valni.

I was on chapter 13 (Eirika) on my Peggy run.

I had carefully and expertly made Arena teams (four of them).

Both files had RNG blessed characters and many items.

And now I get to do all of that over again =/

Last night, I was completely emotionless, and I'm still pissed. He's a total asshole, and he claims it was "by accident".

So? Instead of 20/10 characters you'll have 10/20 characters. Same stats, except that they benefit from their promotion earlier, which compensates a bit for the smaller exp gains.

So? Instead of 20/10 characters you'll have 10/20 characters. Same stats, except that they benefit from their promotion earlier, which compensates a bit for the smaller exp gains.

It means they dump ten levels of stats. And if it was 20/10, it'd also be about 10/7. Besides, my units get to about 16-18/14.

Edited by Destiny Hero

You get infinite stat boosters at the end of the game anyway.

And 10/20 characters beat just as many things as 20/10 characters, and 20/10 is the average endgame level. 20/10 = 10/20, except that 10/20 gives you promotion bonuses, extra weapons, horses etc. a lot earlier.

28? o_O

I always find it better to promote non-healing units at 20. I tried promoting Nolan in FE10 at 15. Horrible. He failed.

Please guess what I'm going to say in response to this :lol:

In Radiant Dawn, let's say you could get to 20/20/15 on average (I dunno, since I haven't played it). 15/20/20 and 20/15/20 are the exact same thing, except that you get promotion bonuses etc. earlier, which only benefits the team more.

Since when do growth get smaller as the level increases? As far as I know, growths can only improve (in some way), since stats might get capped, which means that BEXP will increase relatively more stats.

Enough of this. Piss me off less and start comforting me before I fire my lazar beam.

Take it easy, man. We're just having a small discussion.

And don't act as if you're some kind of royalty around the forums. "start comforting me". It'll only lower your popularity among the other members, trust me.

Take it easy, man. We're just having a small discussion.

And don't act as if you're some kind of royalty around the forums. "start comforting me". It'll only lower your popularity among the other members, trust me.

That's assuming it CAN go lower...

@D.Hero: No1 in the world is immune to disagreement. Learn to actually look at why that disagreement exists instead of just thinking you're always right.

That's assuming it CAN go lower...

@D.Hero: No1 in the world is immune to disagreement. Learn to actually look at why that disagreement exists instead of just thinking you're always right.

I don't think I'm always right. I look at the world exactly how it is.

Now cuddlez me like Jaffar so I come back some day ;-;

I'm going off on a tangent here, but changing growths upon promotion do happen in FE11. Mages and Clerics say hi!

I think he's refering to the fact that by promoting earlier, he'll be fighting the same enemies but gaining less experience for them since his character is promoted and they aren't.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

That only changes experience gain, not stat growth. Two entirely different things.

I don't think I'm always right. I look at the world exactly how it is.

Care to explain why you almost explode when someone disagrees with you then?

I had one save file that was over 200 hours, in Creature Campaign, all secret characters unlocked, a good number of my units had maxed stats, and I had 2 other runs which were insignificant compared to the completed one, all deleted. Just because the cart wasn't in right when I turned the power on.

Edited by Raven