This is just fucking great =/

I had one save file that was over 200 hours, in Creature Campaign, all secret characters unlocked, a good number of my units had maxed stats, and I had 2 other runs which were insignificant compated, all deleted. Just because the cart wasn't in right when I turned the power on.

Is that what causes it? I was pissed when one day I was loading up my Blazing Sword cart, and everything had been nuked. And I have no-one to blame but myself for it.

At least I took pictures of my major accomplishments, though I never finished HHM, so I'll eventually have to redo that. Said nuking actually turned me off of FE for quite a few months. :(

Right... FE11/FEDS/FESD is an exception to that >_>

Oh, yeah, those are the ones I play/look at. Growths don't change in the GBA versions?

I think it was the time he spent doing all that other stuff he was ticked off at going to waste, rather than just a measly Epilogue file.

Yeah. I really liked my Arena teams, and I had the supply completely filled with cool items. I had also gotten probably the best blessed Lute anyone here has ever seen, and a lot of my other characters were blessed. I also had a great Peggy run that was lost.

At the least, this has made me stop playing Radiant Dawn, which is the most frustrating FE game there is. Especially when, for an entire level, I constantly miss with 80+ accuracy and get smashed by 20 and 1% criticals.

I'd hate if that happened. Oh well. It gives you a reason to play it some more.

Or a reason to throw the game down and never play it again.

I had one save file that was over 200 hours, in Creature Campaign, all secret characters unlocked, a good number of my units had maxed stats, and I had 2 other runs which were insignificant compared to the completed one, all deleted. Just because the cart wasn't in right when I turned the power on.

Ouch :(

Create a new file and a new beginning!

I did. I'm following my original playthrough (easy mode, and using/dumping the same characters, except Moldy instead of Natasha), and right now I'm at R-Tard's level, redoing my Peggy run.

Sacred Stones is one of the few games I don't really care about losing file data on. It's easy enough to get whatever I want, and a new PT allows for me to use different units.

• 2 weeks later...
Or a reason to throw the game down and never play it again.

Is it just me or you always ready to give up when trouble arise?

• 5 weeks later...

This topic has been dead for about a month and really doesn't have any discussion value left. There's no reason to keep this around.