Help me make a creative decision.

Dragoncat

Creative help  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Hair color traces?

• Yes
    • No
    • (control so I can see votes at a glance don't pick)
  2. 2. Clothes?

• Naked except for cloak
    • Cloak and the rest
    • (control so I can see votes at a glance don't pick)

I'm drawing the three house leaders as anthro animals, all what their house mascot is. There is no room on the page for their weapons. There's a couple options I'm considering and I need help deciding.

1. Traces of their hair color or no? They will of course have their eye colors. If I add their hair color in it will show up as yellow highlights in Dimitri's mane and tail tuft, white head crest for Edelgard, and a tuft of dark brown between Claude's antlers. Their main colors are of course blue, black, and gold.
  2. Just their scarves/cloaks or the rest of their outfit sans gloves and boots to show their paws/hooves/talons/feather hands? In other words, naked except for the cloak or most of their outfit?

If the style matters, here's the sketch sans dark brown hair tuft and clothes other than cloaks. I'm not asking for critique, people. Please do not just post just to say my drawing skill is lacking or I need anatomy practice. I feel bad saying this but with my past experiences with posting art I have to. Long story short, look at the style I have and decide which option will look the best with it.

wip.png

Edited by Dragoncat

1 minute ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Seems I’m with the majority on this one. Let us know when you get it done, ok?

Oh sure! I just added in the WIP actually!

When I saw the options, I was super excited and I immediately picked naked except cloak without reading. Then I switched to cloak and not naked after reading.

40 minutes ago, XRay said:

When I saw the options, I was super excited and I immediately picked naked except cloak without reading. Then I switched to cloak and not naked after reading.

Lol go find that on a hentai site or something, I'm sure it's out there.

When you're annoyed at Nintendo while inking:

Unlisted for my own safety lol.

46 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Lol go find that on a hentai site or something, I'm sure it's out there.

I have not looked yet, but I am not sure if stuff like that will pop up that soon. The game is like barely 2 weeks old.

Oh, and I like how Cheeto is just chilling there. Cute.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

I have not looked yet, but I am not sure if stuff like that will pop up that soon. The game is like barely 2 weeks old.

Oh, and I like how Cheeto is just chilling there. Cute.

I've found Claude drawn smut by looking. Smut artists work fast. Some make pics before the game is even out. And female characters get more in general so I'm sure there's tons of Edelgard smut. Would totally be down for pinups of either of the males in just the cloak, Dimitri in particular I bet is a scarred stud muffin post timeskip.

Cheeto likes to sit on the couch like that lol.

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I've found Claude drawn smut by looking. Smut artists work fast. Some make pics before the game is even out. And female characters get more in general so I'm sure there's tons of Edelgard smut. Would totally be down for pinups of either of the males in just the cloak, Dimitri in particular I bet is a scarred stud muffin post timeskip.

Cheeto likes to sit on the couch like that lol.

I have clearly underestimated people's waifu and husbando obsession. I should know better because I am one of them.

But yeah, let us know when you finished your art!

10 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

That is real nice. Thank you.

I had to add the ramen noodle bangs digitally because I'd already inked the previous lol.

Nice. The eagle kind of reminds me of a penguin with its arms/wings down.

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice. The eagle kind of reminds me of a penguin with its arms/wings down.

I can see how it would look that way. Anthro birds are difficult. If it was a penguin though I'd use webbed feet and a shorter, non hooked beak, and no head crest.