Christmas/New Year's Break

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Since the winter break is approximately month away from now, I'd figure we should have an early discussing about what are you going to do on the Christmas break and what is going to be you New Year's resolution?

So discuss?

Edited by 安室 奈美恵

Christmas Break: I'm going to go visit my folks back home

New Year Resolution: Do better in school. i have been too lazy and neglected my responsibilities. I also want to be more active in charitable organizations, that's always a good goal. and maybe be more responsible.

Christmas Break: Possibly and regrettably go to Texas or Canada. (Don't ask.)

New Years Resolution: Stay healthy, keep on schedule, basically all the things I'm doing right now, I suppose...

During Christmas break: um... celebrate Christmas... buy things with money I may end up getting on Christmas... eat yummy foods... regrettably wait for school to come back...

New Year's Resolution: Do something successful having to do with music...

Christmas Break: Possibly and regrettably go to Texas or Canada. (Don't ask.)

New Years Resolution: Stay healthy, keep on schedule, basically all the things I'm doing right now, I suppose...

what town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am staying home

new years: get to be able to bench 190

get better at soccer/american football (only sports i am descant at and want to do one next year)

do better in school

what town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am staying home

new years: get to be able to bench 190

get better at soccer/american football (only sports i am descant at and want to do one next year)

do better in school

Possibly/probably Houston, if I do go to Texas.

I will return home and see my family, but I probably won't travel anywhere as I had originally anticipated. I'll likely catch up on some video games instead.

As for a New Year's Resolution: I've never formally created one, but I'll consider general goals regarding studies pertaining to my own interests. I'd probably do well to consider becoming more organized.

Christmas Break:Every thing I usually do except the fact that Branded and I may be on less since he will be home so we can finally hang out IRL again (PREPARE FOR VESPERIA AND MELTY BRANDED!)

New Years Resolution:Dunno. Make more money?

I don't exactly have plans lined out for Christmas break, yet. Heck, I'm still waiting to hear what the finalized plans are for Thanksgiving break this year. ><

Resolution? Eh, I don't usually think of those ahead of time, either. I just wait until the actual evening before deciding.

Though, it begs the question. Was everyone able to keep their resolutions for this year?

Winter break: Play lots and lots of video games

New years resolution: play more hours of video games than I've ever played before in a year

Edited by Gareth

I don't exactly have plans lined out for Christmas break, yet. Heck, I'm still waiting to hear what the finalized plans are for Thanksgiving break this year. ><

Resolution? Eh, I don't usually think of those ahead of time, either. I just wait until the actual evening before deciding.

Though, it begs the question. Was everyone able to keep their resolutions for this year?

No,..I usually forget about my resolution after a month or so..=/

Edited by Princess Kilvas

My resolution was to not resolve anything, so no. >_<

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAMILY, hopefully.

Christmas two years ago, funeral, last year, nothing but stayed at home on the computer when everyone else went away somewhere.

Resolution - like every year, kick procrastination, but I procrastinate my resolution.