Tech support forum?

Masu

There's lots of ppl with questions(or i've been PMed by at least 15 ppl >_<) when they have something that wont work or they cant set something up right? I thikn having a forum where ppl could ask questions if they are having technical issues with their games/systems/computers would be nice.

I think this could work as possibly a subforum of the 'Questions and Suggestions' board. Possibly.

A random question, but why are you the one getting all these questions? XD

I think this could work as possibly a subforum of the 'Questions and Suggestions' board. Possibly.

A random question, but why are you the one getting all these questions? XD

I have experience with lots of systems be it fixing disc read errors, fixing disc trays, opening a PS2 to use the swap magic boot disc :D fixing issues with connecting systems to wifi and the R4 :D

I have experience with lots of systems be it fixing disc read errors, fixing disc trays, opening a PS2 to use the swap magic boot disc :D fixing issues with connecting systems to wifi and the R4 :D

That's news to me. Where is this mentioned?

That's news to me. Where is this mentioned?

<_< I didnt think I had to shout everytime I helped a friend with a system issue here or IRL................and thanks for the "Pics/proof or I dont believe you!" thing <_<