• Flayn
    • Manuala
    • Shamir
    • Catherine
    • Hanneman
    • Cyril
    • No one ;(

On 8/26/2019 at 6:54 PM, Jakkun said:

I think Marianne makes one of the better dancers primarily because she has a proficiency in Riding and is more of a supporting unit anyways. Movement +1 at A+ Riding sounds really good on your dancer, even if it is a ways off.

Dorothea and Flayn are also great choices, but they're weak in riding, which means no movement +1 without significant force-feeding... :<

That would depend on the value you place on 1 movement, A+ is quite a long way away, especially if you aren't leveling them in a riding class - so the only bonuses you are getting are from training.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up making Annette my dancer in my first playthrough. At the time of the dancing event she was the weak link of team (she had a good magic stat but with low speed she couldn't double anything and she was pretty frail with her low HP and Defense) plus I couldn't think of a good late game class for her so I just made her go all support and be a Dancer for the dancing and rallying skills.

Once I start the other routes I am thinking of trying Ignatz or Flayn for Golden Deer and Linhardt on Black Eagle.

I have Annette as my Dancer on Church Route. It works pretty well because she has the stats for it, and I recruited her a little too late to make her into a really serviceable unit otherwise (and I love her and she is adorable). She is actually not bad on combat, though; her accuracy and Excalibur are still sometimes useful.

Doro was my Dancer on BL. Because she has so many tools already (Meteor and Physic), it felt sub-optimial. Annette has been a better fit for the role I think,