TAYLOR SWIFT HAS A NEW ALBUM!!!

XRay

I mean, I know that she will release it sooner or later ever since she released "ME!" a couple months ago, but I was not really following when she will release it. But yeah, it is out TODAY, so I am going to go to Target and buy all four deluxe versions.

I think my favorite is so far is still "You Need To Calm Down" after I listened to a few songs on her YouTube channel.

OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT TO RUN INTO KMART AND GET MINE TOO. MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO CIRCUT CITY IF THEY DON'T HAVE IT

though this was a joke NVM 

Edited by Captain Karnage

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN

Hopefully it's a step up overall, what I've heard from Reputation soured me on her hard.

What do you not like about it?

I like quite a few songs in Reputation. My favorite song from that album is "Delicate." "King of My Heart," "Don't Blame Me," and "Dancing with Our Hands Tied" are good too, although I would not call them my favorites. I do not care too much for "End Game" though, so I guess that is my least favorite in the album.

I think Red has most of my favorite songs. "Red," "I Knew You Were Trouble," "22," and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" are some of my all time top favorites; they are just sooooooo good. "Stay, Stay, Stay," "Starlight," "The Moment I Knew," and "Girl at Home" are my other favorites.

Oh yeah, she also uploaded her whole new album on YouTube here if you wanted to check it out.

Edited by XRay

6 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm waiting for Beethoven's next album to drop. Betcha it's going to be more lit than the battle of Belhalla.

He has been dead for over like 200 years and died of old age. Even if I get my D&D sorcerers or wizards to level 17, even they cannot cannot revive him with True Resurrection. If he died of old age but died within 10 days, I can have them do it at level 5 using Reincarnation, but Beethoven died too long ago. I guess sorcerers and wizards can try casting Wish to revive him, but you generally do not want to mess around with Wish since it can go horribly wrong.

20 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Why is Taylor Swift uploading her albums on Youtube and Nintendo refuses to allow it? Pisses me off.

We Swifties made Taylor Swift rich. Intelligent Systems is not poor, but I doubt their net worth per capita is anywhere near Tay Tay's. She has a net worth of like $400 million something, and I doubt even their wealthiest manager or shareholder has that much money.

Edited by XRay

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

We Swifties made Taylor Swift rich. Intelligent Systems is not poor, but I doubt their net worth per capita is anywhere near Tay Tay's. She has a net worth of like $400 million something, and I doubt even their wealthiest manager or shareholder has that much money.

I'm not saying Intelligent Systems, Nintendo in general. They refuse to sell the OST and do this shit and it's so annoying.

Good for her, though.

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm not saying Intelligent Systems, Nintendo in general. They refuse to sell the OST and do this shit and it's so annoying.

Good for her, though.

Might take them a while to get the OST out. Shadows of Valentia's OST did not come out until sometime after the game too I think.

Companies sometimes need to DMCA things to show the courts that they care about their intellectual property just in case they get into any lawsuits. If they were not at least somewhat proactive about it, they might lose their IP. There is a chance that this is just a phase and Nintendo might stop taking down stuff after a while. Taking down stuff is not cheap as they have to pay people to scour YouTube and stuff, so I am not sure this can continue for a long time. Once they feel like they have spent enough time, money, and effort on enforcing their copyright, they may stop since they can clearly showed the court that they tried their best to protect their IP.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

What do you not like about it?

Anything I've heard, which to be fair leans primarily towards the singles from that album.

I'm certainly more someone who'd happen to hear her music than be actively looking to hear it, but I usually have at least thought it was alright (I'm not a huge pop music buff though). I might listen to the tracks you mentioned other than Endgame, that is certainly one of the ones that soured me.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

He has been dead for over like 200 years and died of old age. Even if I get my D&D sorcerers or wizards to level 17, even they cannot cannot revive him with True Resurrection. If he died of old age but died within 10 days, I can have them do it at level 5 using Reincarnation, but Beethoven died too long ago. I guess sorcerers and wizards can try casting Wish to revive him, but you generally do not want to mess around with Wish since it can go horribly wrong.

I was being sarcastic.

I am waiting for the videos from Masa's Albino, though.