How to stop getting this error all the time? Is anyone else getting it?

Anacybele

Yeah, I keep getting this annoying error when I buy orbs. I'll repeatedly be asked to complete a purchase that was interrupted even though I had not yet made a purchase, and eventually I can actually buy orbs. But this error pops up A LOT. I'm getting so tired of it.

Does anyone else have it and know a fix? Or is sending feedback to IS the only thing I can do?

Have you tried clearing your cache or deleting storage data for Google Play/App Store? If you send an Enquiry they will probably ask you to do this first before they are willing to look further into it. 

On Android this is done by going to Application> Google Play Services> Storage> Delete data. I don't know about apple devices, but the process is probably similar or at least easy to find. You might need to log into your Google account again after doing this.

7 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Have you tried clearing your cache or deleting storage data for Google Play/App Store? If you send an Enquiry they will probably ask you to do this first before they are willing to look further into it. 

On Android this is done by going to Application> Google Play Services> Storage> Delete data. I don't know about apple devices, but the process is probably similar or at least easy to find. You might need to log into your Google account again after doing this.

I've done that before, but gotten the error anyway.