lol! realized something!

Liz

No, he does not. His eyes are still visible, and when recognising someone by looking at his/her face, it's usually the eyes that are the most helpful to indentify the person in question.

Edited by Tino

No, he does not. His eyes are still visible, and when recognising someone by looking at his/her face, it's usually the eyes that are the most helpful to indentify the person in question.

His eyes are visible before hand too. :mellow:

The mask doesn't cover his eyes, so his identity is still known, no matter how many masks he has that cover his mouth and nose.

And I got the joke. Don't worry about that ;)

The mask doesn't cover his eyes, so his identity is still known, no matter how many masks he has that cover his mouth and nose.

And I got the joke. Don't worry about that ;)

Not really. He was hiding his identity before he put on the mask.

So perhaps the fact that he looks normal, hides his identity. Like with Watari.

Volke reveals his true identity to Ike. He puts a scarf on. This was supposed to be ironic, since it would make him conceal his identity yet again. However, since his eyes are still visible, his true identity won't be concealed at all.

Finally a good explanation?

Volke reveals his true identity to Ike. He puts a scarf on. This was supposed to be ironic, since it would make him conceal his identity yet again. However, since his eyes are still visible, his true identity won't be concealed at all.

Finally a good explanation?

I suppose. But now the question is, is that truly relevant? The point was that he puts a mask on when he reveals his identity, when you would think taking a mask off would reveal identity. His eyes being visible or not doesn't really mean anything the way I see it. Then again, maybe I'm just seeing it wrong.

That "mask", is not even a mask... Like Reikken stated already, it's a scarf, which doesn't cover any truly recognisable parts of the face (it's not like Volke's nose or mouth are incredibly big so that they'll be easy to recognise. His eyes are indeed easily recognisable, and thus he doesn't "hide his identity when he reveals it".

But I have the feeling that we're both coming from different ways.

I always figured that Volke's mask was a trademark of sorts. By taking it off, he was no longer identifiable as a MASKED ASSASSIN OF DEATH, and was easily able to pass himself off as a common thief. It makes perfect sense in my mind.

YES! Finally someone else has seen the irony that is Volke's 'true identity'.

Volke puts on a mask when he reveals his true identity!

oh, the irony!

XD

Irony is fun, and so is Volke.

But he said that he "Didn't have to hide his true identity anymore" then he puts on a mask.

Hence the joke/confusion.

Volke is awesome like that.

I always figured that Volke's mask was a trademark of sorts. By taking it off, he was no longer identifiable as a MASKED ASSASSIN OF DEATH, and was easily able to pass himself off as a common thief. It makes perfect sense in my mind.

It's like Superman. He suddenly puts on his glasses and a suit and no one can recongize him...

lol that is ironic XD

I can just imagine what would've happened originally in a tv show where he has the scarf on in the first place.

Volke says he doesn't need to hide his true self anymore. He pulls down the scarf and says, "This is the true me!"

XDXDXDXD