Moderator colors.

TLSothe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

._____.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

~Blue Fox

royals used to be able to change their colors for thier name instaed of having it gray all the time

Uh...Purple is the color of royalty, so it'd definitely make a lot more sense for them to be purple than gray. :/

Since this is Serenes Forest, Royalty should be pure white, or a golden colour (dark yellow tone). Purple isn't a smart colour to have considering the moderators are pink. Pink and purple are near identical apart from the shade.

Since this is Serenes Forest, Royalty should be pure white, or a golden colour (dark yellow tone). Purple isn't a smart colour to have considering the moderators are pink. Pink and purple are near identical apart from the shade.

Worst argument ever. Pink is a combination of all colors while Purple is mostly Red and Blue.

I always thought pink was red and white blended. :/

What would look good on a green layout?

Lets see...

Gray looks like they are banned, I like the color though. The point remains the same.

Purple, looks alright.

Brown...uh not good, but it isn't terrible.

Black, also looks either bad, or looks like they are banned.

Maybe a Mod color change...Royals can be yellow or gold. (Damn, no gold color.)

Orange, THE PEOPLE can decide on this one...

Last but not least is an observable white. On the peach side though, not sure if everyone can see it.

Edited by Citrusman

What, those 2 or 3 days before I came to my senses? : P

I don't see what's so hard about it. I mean if the problem is maintenence, you only have about 5 royals, with 2 coming on their way. Plus, not everyone will ask for a color change. If you're worried about them changing the color to a color similar to a mod color, simply deny the request. Also, make the color change permanent so that people can't bug you with changing their minds.

Huh? Are you still thinking of each Royal getting their own colour. That's just silly IMHO. For instance, imagine what the Active Users List would look like (alright, some forums do have tons of user colours, but that doesn't mean I want that here).

Otherwise, it's just a colour. For your username ^^;;;