Question about the Divine Weapons

Okay, so I know that if any of them break before you get to chapter 23, the game ends after 22. But what if they break after reaching chapter 23, but before I finish the game? Will anything significant happen?

I'm not planning on going crazy with them once I get to chapter 23, but I just want to know what my options are in case I'm forced to use them a lot for some reason. Currently I'm on chapter 21 and I havn't missed a single one so far, and I havn't used any of them at all, though I plan to give my characters them once I get to chapter 23.

I wouldn't think that while you're in the middle of killing the dragons, you would get thrown out of the chapter because one of your Divine Weapons broke. Once you're there, there's no going back, no matter the situation.

Well, I beat it.

That was the easiest final boss I've ever fought in a Fire Emblem game. I was a little disappointed.

Maybe you should have stayed in the room until your weapons were almost depleted from killing the reinforcement Mamkute's, that would be interesting. I'll try it.

Well, I beat it.

That was the easiest final boss I've ever fought in a Fire Emblem game. I was a little disappointed.

well it was and earlier game so it seems harder than it is

Maybe you should have stayed in the room until your weapons were almost depleted from killing the reinforcement Mamkute's, that would be interesting. I'll try it.

It's not too hard with the proper preparations. That's how I got all my characters to Level 20 for the Link Arena : P

Well, I beat it.

Try and beat her without the Sword of Seals. Oh and you can't use Divine Weapons on any of her kids. That should make it a spell harder if you didn't RNG of save state abuse.

Also it doesn't matter if you break a divine weapon after you get past 22 since the plot point is that with all 8 gathered they lead you to the temple. They can all be at one use and you'd be dandy.