Bathroom Toilet Complaint

XRay

You might have already read what happened to me on the "What Annoyed You Today" thread. Here is the Sacramento International Airport contact page, and the following is what I wrote. They have a noise complaint reason, but they do not have a general complaint reason, so I selected general inquiry.

I have suffered greatly last night. I figured that you guys might as well have a laugh at it to put my suffering to good use. And I fucking hope the airport managers do something about those nasty ass toilets. I will let you guys know if I get a reply from them.

And yeah, be careful out there, especially around public bathroom toilets.

— — — — — — —

SUBJECT
Bathroom Toilet Complaint

QUESTION/COMMENT
"Hello, I have used the men's bathroom stalls next to Starbucks in Terminal A at the Sacramento International Airport yesterday on September 30. The bathroom overall looks clean. HOWEVER, EVERY TIME THE TOILET FLUSHES, A LOT OF WATER SPLASHES UP. The water lands on my butt, the toilet seat, and on the floor. To make matters worse, the toilet automatically flushes periodically, splashing dirty water everywhere every few minutes.

The water splash back is dirty, gross, and highly unsanitary. Please replace these extremely disgusting toilets with better toilets that has no splash back.

Thank you."

Edited by XRay

12 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think there are Japanese toilets that splash water on your butt.

Are these the same toilets that have warm seats and water that you can regulate the temperature and oscillate?

34 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think there are Japanese toilets that splash water on your butt.

Not like that, though.

Those are called bidets, and they're also common in Europe iirc. Or, at least, they're similar to bidets in function.

Edited by De Geso

22 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Are these the same toilets that have warm seats and water that you can regulate the temperature and oscillate?

I dunno, I saw it in Kill La Kill.

7 minutes ago, De Geso said:

Those are called bidets, and they're also common in Europe iirc. Or, at least, they're similar to bidets in function.

The most common kind of bidet here in the Philippines is a handheld nozzle with a trigger, so one can clean up after, erm, business.

2 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Have you tried not flushing the toilet when you're sitting on it?

3 hours ago, XRay said:

To make matters worse, the toilet automatically flushes periodically, splashing dirty water everywhere every few minutes.

I sat normally so the sensor can sense me. It did not work. Every few minutes that damned toilet from hell flushed automatically. I was super surprised when it splashed that disgusting water on me the first time.

49 minutes ago, XRay said:

I sat normally so the sensor can sense me. It did not work. Every few minutes that damned toilet from hell flushed automatically. I was super surprised when it splashed that disgusting water on me the first time.

Should I ask why it took you more than just a few minutes to poop

32 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Should I ask why it took you more than just a few minutes to poop

Diarrhea. I ate Chinese food yesterday morning; I went to a Chinese restaurant with my relatives. It is the only cuisine I despise, detest, and hate with a passion. It tastes boring and it makes me feel like crap. And do not get me started on how nasty offal is and it is frequently used in Chinese dishes. They also use a lot of dried Asian mushrooms in their dishes, and every time my mom or relatives rehydrate that shit, it stinks up the whole kitchen and it makes me want to barf. I absolutely hate it when they use shiitake mushrooms; it is chewy and the taste makes me want to puke.

I do not mind eating it too much if it was my mom's or any of my older relative's cooking—as long as they are not cooking offal and Asian mushrooms. I would still prefer they cook anything else other than Chinese food, but that is pretty much the only cuisine they know how to cook so I just suck it up. If they take the time and effort to cook for me, the least I should do is clean my plate and show my appreciation. Their food is boring, but at least I do not have to get soaked in chocolate rain for the whole day.

Chinese restaurants are another matter entirely. Their food is absolutely intolerable for me. I do not feel it right away, but after like maybe an hour or two, I can feel it my stomach and ass. I am not sure what kind of shit Chinese restaurants put into their food, but almost every time I eat something from them, I get pretty bad diarrhea.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I ate Chinese food yesterday morning; I went to a Chinese restaurant with my relatives. It is the only cuisine I despise, detest, and hate with a passion.

Ugh. I hate it when my family insists on going to Mexican places because then I have to have a mediocre burger. Burgers at Mexican places suck.

Hope you are feeling better.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Ugh. I hate it when my family insists on going to Mexican places because then I have to have a mediocre burger. Burgers at Mexican places suck.

Hope you are feeling better.

I feel fine now. It usually lasts only a day once I get all that stuff out of my system.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I feel fine now. It usually lasts only a day once I get all that stuff out of my system.

Your relatives aren't very nice if they make you eat Chinese food when they know it makes you sick.

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Your relatives aren't very nice if they make you eat Chinese food when they know it makes you sick.

My older relatives do not know. My cousins sort of know.

My mom avoids using offal and Asian mushrooms, and I think she sort of knows I hate Chinese food, although she probably does not realize how much I hate the food until yesterday when she saw how cranky I was. We generally cook and eat separately anyways, and when I do eat her food, it is usually just sautéed vegetables or meat, the basic stuff that usually does not cause any problems.