Which is more creepy?

Gatrie: Guns Blazing

???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. !!!

• Blood-Sucking Butterfly
    • Man-Eating Moth

Well, it's stated that the moth eats men, so I think I'd fear that more than a butterfly that simply sucks blood. I mean, the name "man-eating moth" kind of carries with it the image of it actually managing to kill a man.

a huge ass moth. not a group

the topic is creepy. not dangerous.

I find moths creepy on their lonesome, for the mere fact that I can hear them moving around through the air quite clearly. A gigantic moth is, like, off the scale on freak-me-right-the-fuck-out-ometer.

and hey jellyfish are fucking scary :o

Admittedly, man-o-war are freaky. Again admittedly, they are not jellyfish, but they look like it, and that's what counts.

Creepier, not more creepy.

Grammar aside, I'm fairly certain the concept of being eaten by a moth is creepier and scarier than just having your bloody sucked by a butterfly. Unless of the course the bloody sucking butterfly caused you to die from some kind of horrible disease/infection at a later time.

Creepier, not more creepy.

Grammar aside, I'm fairly certain the concept of being eaten by a moth is creepier and scarier than just having your bloody sucked by a butterfly. Unless of the course the bloody sucking butterfly caused you to die from some kind of horrible disease/infection at a later time.

I'd personally prefer the latter, myself... and end myself before the disease gets to the point of extreme pain.