Lock's Quest

Destiny Hero

What system is it for?

Nintendo DS. I'm sorry I should have made that more clear.

I assumed everyone knew you could get DS demos and not any other kinds of demos off the Nintendo Channel, BTW I better throw this in. The demo might not be up on the North American Nintendo channel :(

I played the demo on the Nintendo channel (it'll last you about 40 minutes). Pretty fun stuff. Basically it is an RTS but based around contruction.

I'll look into getting it sometime.

That demo lasted me like, three hours @_@

What system is it for?

Every system but the DS.....

Can we have some details before you make topics about games we have to look up on Wikipedia? Thanks.

>____________________>

So, whenever someone posts about a game, they have to tell everyone what it is? If you don't know what the game is, don't expect everyone to bend over backwards for you; just don't post.

>____________________>

So, whenever someone posts about a game, they have to tell everyone what it is? If you don't know what the game is, don't expect everyone to bend over backwards for you; just don't post.

You're asking people to discuss the game but not giving them anything to run with. Especilly considering you are dealing with a DS game that is probably headed for the bargain bin (and me being the vulture I am will scavenge it when that happens) due to the systems libary being a sea of games.

This is a pretty simple example*. Now would there have been any "I'll look into it" if I'd not put any effort in and just written what you did in the first post?

*-I say simple as compared to this it is simple but it stands reasonably well to this if you ignore the images...