Old Nintendo Power article on FE4

VincentASM

Link to scans

I don't take credit for these scans (I can't actually remember where they came from to be honest).

Not a bad article I guess, but the choice of names were quite amusing (Descent of Jihad? Eh... Zigludo? WTF). Also, I wonder if that's where romhacking.net's incorrect description of FE3 originated from (remake of the first and second game, indeed...)?

I seem to remember these being mentioned by TerranigmaFreak so long ago, but that's likely do to Sigurd's Pants :P

Never read it before, though. Now's as good a time as any to take a gander.

EDIT: Hey, there's the poster that comes with the game, second scan. It has the modified Sigurd spite in it ^^

Edited by Celice

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me of how recently I had a few helpful people find me an old NP scan where they referred to BS Zelda.

Looking back, I'm fuming at them now for the suggestion of them releasing the game in cart form to seemingly have been completely forgotten about.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, I don't even think it -did- at the time that article was written...

You meant "it" as in Gaiden? It was released between FE1 and FE3, and the article was definitely written after FE3 (and most likely FE4).