What Are Your Best Finds in a Dollar Store?

XRay

Today, I found Digimon season 1 DVDs at a dollar store. Unfortunately, they only have volume 1 and 2 and they are missing 3. I think I will visit another dollar store and check if they have volume 3. This is probably one of the best products I found.

Another product I found and bought that I really like are LEGO Dimensions booster packs. They were not a dollar though, but it was still cheaper than buying them in regular stores.

Dollar stores sometimes stock really good food too for real cheap. My favorites are grape tomatoes and the healthy microwavable meal bowls. Grape tomatoes are always a dollar when they offer them. The microwavable bowls are usually priced at 2 dollars like regular stores, but they sometimes sell them for a dollar and that is when I buy them.

Edited by XRay

Unfortunately, we don't have really complex dollar stores here. All they sell is paper and plastic stuff (and some basic toys, if you're lucky).

However, we have a place that could be considered a '5-20 dollar store'? It's a gaming store with a really low price rating, where the owner (who's also a really nice guy) sells old games for about 5-10 dollars, 'new' (not really that new) (ps4, xbox one) games for about 15-30$, the Triple-A new games between 40-50$ (which is about the most expensive thing you would find at the store), some really interesting and cheap books (and I really mean that) and even some collectables/others! (The Switch games are the only thing with a bigger price rating, but still lower than you every day 90$ for a single game)

(Actually, I don't have any idea about how is the R$->$ converting, so I kinda of kicked some random numbers..)

(What I actually meant by every convert: 10-50 R$ dollar store, old games for 10-30 R$, 'new' games for 40-60 R$, new games 70-140 R$, books 10-50 R$, collectables/others 5-200 R$, Switch games 100-200 R$, the average Switch game: 180-400 R$)

Don't tell my friends, but every game that they ever got for birthday? It's from there. And I don't feel any shame about it.