Spamming Gross/Scary/Unpleasant Pics (Cute/Funny/Pleasant Pics Are Also Welcome; Videos And GIFs Welcome Too)

XRay

So ya know how some guys like to send dick pics? Or that one dude who likes to send scary pics of the Grudge or the Ring? Well, I am that boy who loves toilet humor and send my own shit pics! Do not worry, I am not going to share my shit pics on here (unless you really, really, really want me to). Actually, I feel a little self conscious of my poo, so although I am proud of my creations, I am not sure if I feel comfortable sharing my masterpieces with the public... yet.

But anyways, yeah, enough about me! What about you? What are your experiences with sharing pictures or videos over the phone/social media/etc.? Are you a person who likes to send non written messages to your friends and family? Or are you mostly the person who likes to consume instead?

Most of my pic sharing experiences is sharing memes and shit pics with my friends via texts or Facebook messenger and playing the Google Image Wars game. I also occasionally share cat videos.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

. . .why does this topic even exist?

I like sharing poop pics, and I am wondering if there are others like me.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

I like sharing poop pics, and I am wondering if there are others like me.

. . .uh, no.  As in, if you wouldn't do this to random strangers on the street, don't do it on these forums.  Thank you.