• Narshen
    • Gale
    • Hector
    • Brunya
    • Eliwood
    • Murdock
    • Zephiel
    • Guinevere

Zephiel for his awesome theme, weapon and animations.

I'd be tempted to pick Guinevere, but she's a bit frail and requires 1 more playthrough than the other characters for apparently no reason : /

Not really, I unlocked her right after I beat Hard Mode. She was unlocked with Murdock, too, so I didn't unlock everyone at the time. Keep in mind that I am playing off the actual Gameboy Advance cartridge.

Huh, do you mean you're playing the actual cartridge or not?

Anyway, I've beaten the game on HM twice, on the ROM and cartridge, and I've never unlocked Guinevere that way. I don't know which ending I got, but I didn't think it really mattered.

Edited by VincentASM

What are her stats look like? Does anyone have a screenshot of her stats?

Look on the main site for answers. From what I can tell, that 29 HP is her only main problem.

Huh, do you mean you're playing the actual cartridge or not?

I mean the actual cartridge. I imported it from Play-Asia.

Well, it's not the first time somebody's made a similar claim. However I really don't feel like checking Guinevere's unlocking criteria a third time ^^;;;

If you really did unlock her, you must have done something special that I didn't do (besides playing in HM).

My vote was Guinevere. She is the only S-rank Light Magic user i've ever had. The HP sucks but I got to see Aureola for the first time...

The fact I used both Elen and Saul as my main magic units in my first FE6 playthrough and I still didn't get to S-rank Light Magic speaks volumes about Light Magic and starting with an E rank* :( (WEXP of 1 for all...oddly enough Divine has kept its 1 WEXP despite Shines existence in FE7 and 8)

*-At least it gave me perspective on the existence of Monks...

Edited by Starwolf_UK

(WEXP of 1 for all...oddly enough Divine has kept its 1 WEXP despite Shines existence in FE7 and 8)

That's not that weird, is it? Divine is basically the "Killer" of the Light magic type, while Shine is the "Steel". Weapons and Fire/Thunder/Elfire have the same 1/2/1 properties for WEXP (1 for E-rank, 2 for D, 1 for C and up).

That's not that weird, is it? Divine is basically the "Killer" of the Light magic type, while Shine is the "Steel". Weapons and Fire/Thunder/Elfire have the same 1/2/1 properties for WEXP (1 for E-rank, 2 for D, 1 for C and up).

Elfire gives 2 weapon experience. Thunder only gives 1.

As for me, Zephiel. His Speed is meh but his animations are awesome.