I got some bad news concerning our Wii

CGV

I was playing RD and it started to make weird glitching sounds and it cut off and said something like "Please push the eject button and take out the disc and turn off the power. Then consult the Wii Operations Manual for troubleshooting"... It was something very close to that

I thought it was just the RD disc because it is kinda scratched up (don't even know why), but I put in RE4 and the same thing happened

Someone help fix our Wii!!!

My way wouldn't help.

Back in the GC/Xbox-era Gamestop sold these disks that cleaned the inside of your PS2.

I found the PS2 one workes on the Wii.

This pretty much. Clean it out, it's probably just dirty.

Was there an error code?

it didnt say one...

*does the Healing Shaman Dance*

is it working now?

nope...

This pretty much. Clean it out, it's probably just dirty.

how exactly? I'm not very mechanical

I was playing RD and it started to make weird glitching sounds and it cut off and said something like "Please push the eject button and take out the disc and turn off the power. Then consult the Wii Operations Manual for troubleshooting"... It was something very close to that

I thought it was just the RD disc because it is kinda scratched up (don't even know why), but I put in RE4 and the same thing happened

Well... it looks like Wii, cannot help you.

*puts on a second set of shades and the scene changes to that of a city skyline*

YEEEAAAAHHHH!

Edited by Shuuda

Well... it looks like Wii, cannot help you. *puts on a second set of shades and the scene changes to that of a city skyline* YEEEAAAAHHHH!

*is confused*

Someone help fix our Wii!!!

Phone up Nintendo help line or something. They should be able to tell you what is wrong with the dam thing.

Edited by Luxord

I hope they dont have to ship us a new one. If that happens our data for brawl and MKWii will be gone

There's no way to clean it? That sounded like a good idea

I hope they dont have to ship us a new one. If that happens our data for brawl and MKWii will be gone

Check the Wii Manual. Are you 100% sure what is wrong with it?

EDIT: Is that better Boo? XD

Edited by Luxord

can't you transfer the data to an SD card?

Check the Wii Manual. Are you 100% sure what is wrong with it?

There's a manual? I have no clue where it is. And no, I'm not 100% sure

can't you transfer the data to an SD card?

Not Brawl or MKWii. Not sure about the old school games we got on WiFi