crap characters

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devdan, Makalov, and Ena (I.E., don't kill the BK) are all that come to mind right now.

Devdan is decent and Makalov is one of the best characters. What are you talking about? :o

Rofl, Bastian, Lucia, the Dragons and Hawks are all essential for a bad playthrough. ;)

Rolf, Bastian, Lucia, Mia, Janaff, Ulki, Ranulf, Ena/Nasir, Shinon

That's all I can think of from the top of my head.

What's with all the Devdan haters? He's actually a pretty good character :o

Devdan is decent and Makalov is one of the best characters. What are you talking about? :o

Rofl, Bastian, Lucia, the Dragons and Hawks are all essential for a bad playthrough. ;)

What the hell do you mean, Rolf being a bad unit? Rolf is a really good unit! And need I tell you that Janaff is also really good here? (Yeah, everyone else you can ditch.)

Makalov never hit anything for me, so that was cause for concern. And as for Devdan, okay, he had his uses, but they were relatively few and far between as he also didn't manage to hit stuff.

Devdan is too cool to be a "crappy" character. The Knight Ward can take care of his only significant weakness. (speed)

I recommend Lucia, Bastian, and the hawks. (they are nothing like their Radiant Dawn counterparts) I can't think of any others who are majorly bad in stats.

What the hell do you mean, Rolf being a bad unit? Rolf is a really good unit! And need I tell you that Janaff is also really good here? (Yeah, everyone else you can ditch.)

Makalov never hit anything for me, so that was cause for concern. And as for Devdan, okay, he had his uses, but they were relatively few and far between as he also didn't manage to hit stuff.

Mediocre averages, terrible joining, and being locked to Bows is a good thing? :o Janaff is also awful, since he has no offense due to beaks and fairly bad durability.

Makalov has great stats, A with Astrid, and the best class in the game. He's a wonderful character.

Mediocre averages, terrible joining, and being locked to Bows is a good thing? :o Janaff is also awful, since he has no offense due to beaks and fairly bad durability.

Makalov has great stats, A with Astrid, and the best class in the game. He's a wonderful character.

Rolf turned out pretty well for me, so you must have been pretty RNG screwed with him. And as for Janaff, he may not have good durability, but unlike Ulki he can hit things twice, and that's what actually gets the hawks to kill stuff in this game.

And I got pretty much no good luck with Makalov, so I still think he's a bad unit...

Rolf turned out pretty well for me, so you must have been pretty RNG screwed with him. And as for Janaff, he may not have good durability, but unlike Ulki he can hit things twice, and that's what actually gets the hawks to kill stuff in this game.

And I got pretty much no good luck with Makalov, so I still think he's a bad unit...

Averages please. Compare them with everyone else's and consider their level advantages, and Rofl is awful. Ulki actually has some Strength to damage enemies. Also, Vigilance is a pretty great skill.

Averages please, factor in his level disadvantage and Makalov is still awesome. <3

No ones really crappy unless you don't train them. Sothe is only crappy cause he can't promote.

THIS

PoR has no trully horrible characters, just some who don't seem as good as others. I'm not sure if it's the right material for a bad char playthrough.

FE6 on the other hand....

Edited by Big Klingy

Nasir is god like and the Hawks are excellent fighters?

Nasir has great defenses, but his offense is only decent, and his move sucks.

The hawks have pretty good durability, but they have meh offense.

They're not crap (this game has a severe lack of crappy characters), but they're worse than most of the rest.

Shinon ain't crap. He's pretty decent.

Indeed he's not. However, he is one of the game's worst.

Edited by Reikken

Remove Devdan, and add Rofl and Mia.

Devdan is crap...

Rolf is godly if you make good use of him (in other words have the experience needed to use him.)

Mia is... variable... she can either be completely strength screwed and be a waste of a slot (happened to me in Hard Mode), or she can hit her cap and be a great unit (IMO better than Stefan, but worse than Zihark.)

Ulki>Janaff.... his innate skill (Vigilance) is very useful.