lolz, i killed kurthnaga...

Usually I move so slowly trying to avoid Eddie and Nolan that I don't even get to that little patch of land before the death count reaches its max...

Why do you avoid them? Unless they are uber you shouldn't have to.

I usually kill Kurth. It's a lot of fun to see Mia/Zihark astra his ass.

"NO! DON'T FIGHT ME!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE!!"

"....Astra mother fucker."

"OUCH!!!"

I've killed Nailah before too. But that's a fucking pain to do. You usually have to use like 4 ranged people, and one person to finish her off.

I think I managed to once, kill off all the members of the DB. Not including Jill and Zihark, whom I recruited.

I killed Kurthnaga the first time I ever went on 3-E.

But that was on easy mode.

Good point: The kill count in 3-E rises pretty quickly on Normal mode in my experience; I'm not sure I could have "killed" Kurthnaga even if I had wanted to on Normal mode.

Usually I move so slowly trying to avoid Eddie and Nolan that I don't even get to that little patch of land before the death count reaches its max...

LOL? the best unit of the DB is Aran, and i've managed to beat him easily. And every DB is on Tier 2. Alas, every GM unit on Tier 3.

I've killed Kurthnaga with Zihark. And also with Ilyana and Calill.

I'm on that chapter right now, and I'm trying to get Meteor ans Blizzard from those two Sages. I just can't do it since so many units keep on dying and the chapter ends. :(

I've killed Kurthnaga before but I forgot how I did it. Maybe with Haar and Boyd.

I killed Kurthnaga so many times, that I loose track of which players that I killed him with. He is not that difficult to kill, just hard to reach.

Let's see, I haven't really "killed" him literally, he can't die in this game. (he retreats, be it in the Final Chapter of part 3 or when he's on your team) Still, one time I attacked him with Shinon, just to see the Deadeye actually make someone asleep and not dead, but he Deadeyed and did a Critical hit... My brother and sister thought I killed him, looking at what he said when I beat him. He still showed up in the Final Chapter of part 4, so that proved them wrong. Still, there are other times I beat him too, after I realized he doesn't even get an injured/unplayable status afterwards.

Nailah does move, but not immediately. After you kill Kurth, I think she starts moving. You better have someone with Canto deliver the finishing blow.

Not sure about that. I killed Kurthnaga dozens of times...hard to keep track of it :blink:

I killed Kurthnaga and she doesn't move.

Why do you avoid them? Unless they are uber you shouldn't have to.

It's a bad habit I tend to have when playing FE in general; I stall a little when I run into the hard units and thus I really don't get too much done. And in this case, no they weren't uber... :(