Can't understand ending in Future Past 3 DLC

Callie

I cant understand the ending. There are a lot of robin. And their look totally diffrent ( except their tactician class ). Those Robin from diffrent dimension ?  So I wonder something :

- If Robin look diffrent in other dimension, the other look diffrent , too ? ( Chrom,Sumia,Sully )

- That's explain there is no canon couple here. Cause in this dimention Chrom may marry Sumia.In another dimension he marry someone else. Does Lucina still force to be his daughter. Or could she be someone else child ( ex: Stahl x Sully v.v.....)

-At the end of Future Past 3, we see our Robin and Chrom smile to each other. I thought Robin is killed by Lucina.

So confused

----- Thank you for reading my translated google texts

Okay, firstly and most importantly there is only one Robin- you have the Grima possessed Robin and two Morgans (this is very important).  There are not multiple Robins, just the one you created, their corresponding Morgan (either male or female) and the Morgan of the opposite gender.  The male Morgan is specifically a Sorcerer and the female one a Wyvern Lord, no idea why that is the case but that's just how they are.

Obviously Lucina 'kills' Robin, if and only if you successfully managed to complete maps 1 and 2 without losing a single child unit of the affore mentioned maps iirc.  The 'good' ending so to speak is Robin and Chrom talking to one another in the afterlife obviously.

ETA:

The children units are fully dependent upon who you married, otherwise they'll be matched to their default portrait.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Obviously Lucina 'kills' Robin, if and only if you successfully managed to complete maps 1 and 2 without losing a single child unit of the affore mentioned maps iirc.

You don't need to clear Maps 1 and 2 without losing any of the children. Only Map 3 Which is made harder because you need to manually heal them.

Maps 1 and 2 have their own different endings if you fail to rescue the children in them but the game doesn't check if you did the other maps perfectly because it's entirely possible the player doesn't even have them.

The ending itself is meant to show that the parents are proud of their kids for managing to achieve what they could not, even if they needed help from a different timeline to do it.