Tellius girls are HOT

"It's like a whole new species of girl lives on Tellius! Almost everyone is drop-dead gorgeous!" - modified Gatrie quote from PoR

Alphabetically listed: Astrid, Calill, Elincia, Heather, Jill, Laura, Leanne, Lucia, Marcia, Mia, Micaiah, Mist, Nephenee, & Titania.

Maybe: Elena, Ilyana, Lethe, Lyre, Nailah, Sigrun, & Vika

When they grow older: Meg & Sanaki

Not Hot: Almedha, Ena & Fiona

I mean, it'd be cool if they were real life people cause they'd be even more hot.

You're kidding right?

Lyre and and Vika need to move up one. Those wings and cat-like features are to die for

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're too kind, Knife

He was talking about me, buddy. Were you talking about me? I mean, I am the pinnacle of great female tastes! meh, so maybe I'm average, but I need to build up an ego, albeit a retarded one

I wonder what would happen if Meg lost weight. I imagine that would help her out, some. I wonder what her sisters look like.....

He was talking about me, buddy. Were you talking about me? I mean, I am the pinnacle of great female tastes! meh, so maybe I'm average, but I need to build up an ego, albeit a retarded one

I wonder what would happen if Meg lost weight. I imagine that would help her out, some. I wonder what her sisters look like.....

If Meg lost enough weight she would look kinda like TenTen from the Naruto series. That would help her out some, but she wouldn't be top tier.

Edited by Chris Lionheart

To those saying Mist is illegal:

Mist was a toddler (read: 3 or 4) when Elena was killed. (Ike's memory scene.)

Elena was killed more than 10 years before Path of Radiance (Caineghis, at the end of chapter 9 of Path of Radiance)

That makes Mist about 14 in Path of Radiance, which makes sense: She's about the same age as Jill (from their support conversations), and I'm pretty sure Jill was 14.

And Radiant Dawn happened 3 years after Path of Radiance, which makes Mist about 17 in Radiant Dawn.

And 17 is greater than or equal to the legal age of consent in most states, and certainly most countries in Tellius.

I like Lethe and Lyre most...followed closely by Mia and Ilyana. The cat girls only get a extra points because..well...they're cat girls :D .

The others girls look good, but are a bit average. Except Meg....she actually grosses me out. She's WAY below average. And it's not just her obvious weight problem, either. Fat people don't even LOOK that ugly.

I like Lethe and Lyre most...followed closely by Mia and Ilyana. The cat girls only get a extra points because..well...they're cat girls :D .

The others girls look good, but are a bit average. Except Meg....she actually grosses me out. She's WAY below average. And it's not just her obvious weight problem, either. Fat people don't even LOOK that ugly.

Makes you wonder how she can wear that much armor, doesn't it?

Not that I can complain, because she looks better with a helmet than without...

My first turn-off was her weight. Then I heard she could lift a cow. Then I saw her stubbornly torturing Zihark. It all added up and made me decide to kill her... I mean cause her to accidently walk out in the middle of a group of enemies at her starting level... with no weaponry. :lol:

Lol why are Illyana, Lethe and Lyre on maybe.

Sanaki maybe when she grows older... but MEG?! Come on that hippo could never be hot.

Ena is atleast a little hot. When given the choice between her and Meg... Ena wins.

How is Titania hot? I don't like bulky, axe wielder women.

Ilyana is on maybe cause she looks depressed in her artwork. Same goes for Ena. Lethe and Lyre are okay, sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. Meg could be decent if she lost the weight and I honestly didn't think she looked that bad (maybe I should get my eyes checked). I like Titania's hair and she kicks ass. She's not that bulky. Most of the ones I said were hot are just there for their cute smiles. So maybe some of them aren't hot but cute.

Edited by KSFF2150

Titania looked a lot better in PoR. For the in-game sprite, that is. Her OA was terrible. Here, her OA > in-game sprite. I generally go by whichever is better, so...

roughly in order

Jill

Mia

Micaiah

Calill

Titania

Mist

Marcia

Sanaki

Elincia

Lyre

Heather

Lucia

Laura

Lethe

Tanith

Nephenee

Vika

Ilyana

Sigrun

Fiona

Nailah

Astrid

Meg

Ena

Titania looked a lot better in PoR. For the in-game sprite, that is. Her OA was terrible. Here, her OA > in-game sprite. I generally go by whichever is better, so...

roughly in order

Jill

Mia

Micaiah

Calill

Titania

Mist

Marcia

Sanaki

Elincia

Lyre

Heather

Lucia

Laura

Lethe

Tanith

Nephenee

Vika

Ilyana

Sigrun

Fiona

Nailah

Astrid

Meg

Ena

Lol you listed Titania and Calill are above Mist, Nephenee, Lucia, Heather, and Illyana. :lol:

And Sanaki is listed on top tier? Either you are 13 or a pedophile.

Lol you listed Titania and Calill are above Mist, Nephenee, Lucia, Heather, and Illyana. :lol:

Hmm, everyone has their own tastes. There's folks out there that like Vaida and Sonia, while I myself wouldn't go near them. There's folks that think folks like Laura and Nino are ugly, which statements like those baffle me. It all depends on the person. Besides, imagine Sanaki when she's all grown up....

Hmm, everyone has their own tastes. There's folks out there that like Vaida and Sonia, while I myself wouldn't go near them. There's folks that think folks like Laura and Nino are ugly, which statements like those baffle me. It all depends on the person. Besides, imagine Sanaki when she's all grown up....

Thinking video game characters are hot is one thing. Imagining them when they are older.... :lol:

And some people actually like Vaida?! :blink:

Frankly I hate Sonia as well, but I guess I could see where some people might like her.

Lol you listed Nephenee and Lucia as top tier. :lol:

This isn't a "who I would want to have sex with" list or something ridiculous like that, so the character's age doesn't matter. Just how good they look. Also, my list is on physical appearance in general, not just "hot"ness, since that usually means very little to me.

What's really lol is people having Mist as "o noz not legal", but then when someone says "she's actually this old", then they're like "Oh! Then in that case... *ranks her near the top*". Just because your thoughts on her age change, she suddenly looks hotter?

Edited by Reikken

Lol you listed Nephenee and Lucia as top tier. :lol:

This isn't a "who I would want to have sex with" list or something ridiculous like that, so the character's age doesn't matter. Just how good they look. Also, my list is on physical appearance in general, not just "hot"ness, since that usually means very little to me.

What's really lol is people having Mist as "o noz not legal", but then when someone says "she's actually this old", then they're like "Oh! Then in that case... *ranks her near the top*". Just because your thoughts on her age change, she suddenly looks hotter?

Look at the title of the thread. Its all about "hot"ness. Hotness while not necessarily "who I would want to have sex with" implies something along those lines.

I listed Mist as top tier before any of that "o noz not legal" crap (partly because I had the common sense to know she was.) The fact of the matter is, Mist is hot.

Physical appearance in general? You mean you're judging these women by their physical strength, or something like that? In that case Titania would be top tier. :lol:

And Nephenee and Lucia are no lower than high tier (probably top tier.)

Physical appearance in general? You mean you're judging these women by their physical strength, or something like that? In that case Titania would be top tier. :lol:

-_-

I mean that "cute", "hot", "beautiful", or whatever other similar adjective, all apply.

-_-

I mean that "cute", "hot", "beautiful", or whatever other similar adjective, all apply.

You're right, this was basically the whole point of the topic. Just wondering who your fave girls are. Now that I think about it, most of the girls I listed aren't smoking hot, they just look cute with their cute smiles.