Tellius girls are HOT

"It's like a whole new species of girl lives on Tellius! Almost everyone is drop-dead gorgeous!" - modified Gatrie quote from PoR

Alphabetically listed: Astrid, Calill, Elincia, Heather, Jill, Laura, Leanne, Lucia, Marcia, Mia, Micaiah, Mist, Nephenee, & Titania.

Maybe: Elena, Ilyana, Lethe, Lyre, Nailah, Sigrun, & Vika

When they grow older: Meg & Sanaki

Not Hot: Almedha, Ena & Fiona

I mean, it'd be cool if they were real life people cause they'd be even more hot.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol why are Illyana, Lethe and Lyre on maybe.

Sanaki maybe when she grows older... but MEG?! Come on that hippo could never be hot.

Ena is atleast a little hot. When given the choice between her and Meg... Ena wins.

How is Titania hot? I don't like bulky, axe wielder women.

I think a hotness tier is in order.

In no particular order:

Top:

Mia

Micaiah

Mist (the three M's XD)

Nephenee

Lucia

High:

Illyana

Marcia

Lethe

Lyre

Vika

Jill

Astrid

Leanne

Middle:

Tanith

Sigrun

Calill

Titania

Ena

Laura

Low:

Nailah

Amaldha

Bottom:

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg (she's such a cow that she needs to be listed 5 times.)

Unlistable:

Sanaki (She's to young.)

Edited by Chris Lionheart

"It's like a whole new species of girl lives on Tellius! Almost everyone is drop-dead gorgeous!" - modified Gatrie quote from PoR

Alphabetically listed: Astrid, Calill, Elincia, Heather, Jill, Laura, Leanne, Lucia, Marcia, Mia, Micaiah, Mist, Nephenee, & Titania.

Astrid, Heatherm LAURA, Leanne, Marcia, Micaiah, Mist and Titania are not hot.

Either way, you souldn't think they are. They're digital/drawn people.

Top:

Mia

High:

Nailah

Lucia

Sigrun

Illyana

Vika

Calill

Lethe

Lyre

Leanne

Nephenee

Middle:

Micaiah

Jill

Tanith

Titania

Almedha

Astrid

Low:

Laura

Ena

Marcia

Bottom:

Meg

Not legal:

Sanaki

Mist

Why is Micaiah not Top?

Mist is perfectly legal.... she is old enough to marry Boyd isn't she. Now Sanaki is only 13 in RD and thus not legal.

How is Marcia low (and how the hell is Titania above her.)

Yeah...Nailah is hairy LOL

I don't like Lethe. Lyre I think is kinda cute.

I do like Lethe. She has a kind of cute tomboyish thing going on. You know... she isn't a dyke, but she's the kind of girl who seems like fun to hang out with.

My cousin went insane when he saw Lyre... never let a sex-crazed 13-year-old see Fire Emblem...

Well, to be fair, Mist is apparently legal in Canada. (goes asks the Canadian members)

Anyway, there be some nice ones on Telleus, but Elibe wins in both quanity and quality. Still, the cat sisters, Vika, Mia, Mist, Lucia, Laura, Micaiah, Leanne, and Nailah still do my eyes good. Magvell is the only continent that lacks significantly good looking lasses. (mainly because of lack of female characters) That Leanne sure is cute, to be sure!

Edited by Kintenbo

Well, to be fair, Mist is apparently legal in Canada. (goes asks the Canadian members)

Anyway, there be some nice ones on Telleus, but Elibe wins in both quanity and quality. Still, the cat sisters, Vika, Mia, Mist, Lucia, Laura, Micaiah, Leanne, and Nailah still do my eyes good. Magvell is the only continent that lacks significantly good looking lasses. (mainly because of lack of female characters) That Leanne sure is cute, to be sure!

Marissa, Eirika, Amelia, Tana, Vanessa, Syrene, Neimi, Natasha, L'Arachel, maybe Lute... I'm not seeing any lack of fine ladies.

Marissa, Eirika, Amelia, Tana, Vanessa, Syrene, Neimi, Natasha, L'Arachel, maybe Lute... I'm not seeing any lack of fine ladies.

In context to the other games. Fire Emblem 7, basically only one female playable character wasn't attractive, (Vaida) and Sonia was too much of a whore to be attractive. In Telleus, basically Petrine, Meg, and Ahmelda didn't do much for me. Fire Emblem 6, there's only that Falcoknight boss and Niime, but Niime is old, so saying she's ugly isn't fair. Can't say much about Fire Emblem 4 and 5. Fire Emblem Gaiden, if there was a remake, I'd be able to judge better. Not saying that there weren't any in Magvell, just less compared to others.

Edited by Kintenbo