Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone tinkers with it and makes those tenuous systems in it worse somehow. You don't even want to know what they did to horses.

I got the two versions of Nuibaba in the same room.

Seteth takes time dealing with your sorry soul. Many terrifying things happen.

At least one time involves you being torn apart by wyverns and being healed like Prometheus, eternally in pain. You wish you had been left in the cellar, but it's a long time to go through as Seteth isn't exactly dying any time soon.

I replace Ragnell with a practice sword right before the Ashera fight.

Ashera targets you first for being the biggest threat to her. How are your stats doing, Dayni?

I tell Caspar to stop lying about training all the time when he’s just so bad.

Her ghost haunts you for the rest of your days, doing things like always misplacing your keys and knocking your toothpaste cap down the drain. Very annoying.

I boo when Celica is alive at the end of (one of the) final cutscene(s) in Echoes.

Why do you keep plugging that ship?? xD

Granted, but Est and Catria back her up for moral support, and they all collectively freak out when it’s Marth as the date, but then Shiida ambush spawns, and I think she’s a really good unit, so she defeats every pegasister. Now no one stands in her way and Marty just lost the objective best unit, Est.

I have yet to play an Archanea game (unless people count SoV).

54 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

incest-filled bloodline

Lucina and Marth have the same amount of shared blood as like, any two people you pick out on the street.

Edited by Sooks

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Marty

A meme unit from FE5 crashes the date! THINGS GET COMPLICATED!

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have yet to play an Archanea game (unless people count SoV).

You have not played the best FE.

I don't know if I wanna do VW Maddening, AM Hard, SS Hard or CF maddening.

You get smites for the crime of not having every number of every fe run already planned out. Absolutely disgusting.

When Ignatz shows up to the Officers’ Academy on the first day I ask him where his lightning scar and owl are. I also ask Raphael where his freckles are, Lysithea where her buck teeth are, and Claude where his twin is, but that’s besides that point.

48 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Because I enjoy breaking up fictional marriages! xD :dimitri_laugh:

Nah, I just like the idea of it. Fic material, perhaps...

It’s not because I dislike Marth x Shiida either. That’s one of my favorite pairings in FE, actually. I just like throwing around the idea of Marth being with other girls.

You confuse me because I assume you’re referencing something that I’m not picking up on.

I pair Est with Yubello.

Is that illegal?

Oh she’s 17.

Well... Abel would like a word with you anyway. His horse has a good meal that day.

I have actually paired Bernadetta and Hubert.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You confuse me because I assume you’re referencing something that I’m not picking up on.

It’s referencing Harry Potter, a kid with glasses attends a fantasy school. Ignatz has glasses! And Harry Potter has lightning scar so there.

He also has a best friend there, who is rather cheerful and loves to eat, but is a bit lackluster when it comes to trying at academics. The comparison is being made with Raphael.

They are usually joined by a smol but angry (okay I guess the HP character isn’t particularly small but her personality fits) girl who is very good at school and academics, and is probably the best at magic out of the entire student roster of their school year, and she becomes less angry as time passes.

There are also side characters who are twins that are like “what if there was Claude, but two of him?”

And I don’t think I need to compare the Officers’ Academy to Hogwarts.

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have actually paired Bernadetta and Hubert.

YOU MONSTER!

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It’s referencing Harry Potter, a kid with glasses attends a fantasy school. Ignatz has glasses! And Harry Potter has lightning scar so there.

He also has a best friend there, who is rather cheerful and loves to eat, but is a bit lackluster when it comes to trying at academics. The comparison is being made with Raphael.

They are usually joined by a smol but angry (okay I guess the HP character isn’t particularly small but her personality fits) girl who is very good at school and academics, and is probably the best at magic out of the entire student roster of their school year, and she becomes less angry as time passes.

There are also side characters who are twins that are like “what if there was Claude, but two of him?”

And I don’t think I need to compare the Officers’ Academy to Hogwarts.

Oh, no wonder I didn't recognize it. I know nothing about Harry Potter.

I pair Seliph x Julia.

You have to get to Gen 2 in FE4 to do it.
Where not only is the gameplay still the same, but according to Shrimpy, the story takes a serious nosedive.
Mwahahahaha!

I make it so you can't skip the story in any FE game

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Because he secretly self-inserts as Marth and has Palla as his waifu, but he doesn't want to admit it. Kidding.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

When Ignatz shows up to the Officers’ Academy on the first day I ask him where his lightning scar and owl are. I also ask Raphael where his freckles are, Lysithea where her buck teeth are, and Claude where his twin is, but that’s besides that point.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CLAUDE'S TWIN DAMMIT HOW DARE YOU

(Meanwhile Hubert reveals himself as Snape's bastard son in some real out of nowhere fanfic twist and Lorenz tries to invite Ignatz in the opening but he rejects due to how Lorenz acted towards some others)

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I make it so you can't skip the story in any FE game

Nobody ever plays Conquest ever again, all the complaining about plot holes in every game leads to the series collapsing over it.

I got TWISTD to help the Loptyr Sect.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Because he secretly self-inserts as Marth and has Palla as his waifu, but he doesn't want to admit it. Kidding.

291715015000588292.png?v=1

I join you in watching the mass murder, reveling in our own murderous thrills.

I kill off Luke in New Mystery every time. Death to all philanderers.

Good.

I fire everyone from IS who thinks being a womanizer is a personality trait.

31 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Meanwhile Hubert reveals himself as Snape's bastard son in some real out of nowhere fanfic twist and Lorenz tries to invite Ignatz in the opening but he rejects due to how Lorenz acted towards some others)

And Ignatz actually has a crush on Raphael’s sister.

Oh wait that happens in the base game.