Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

All of those people think Financial Express is Fire Emblem and as a result will never be as passionate about Fire Emblem.

I haven’t done any sort of Fire Emblem challenge run.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release an update and then play a couple chapters of your ironman, then rinse repeat until Eliwood and Ninian get married, as the canon states the final chapter is done.

I didn’t punish the above poster in this thread.

What’s a VTuber?

Googles it

Oh... Lon’qu sends Gerome after you, who was reclassed to a sorcerer because father-son bond, and he turns you into one of their characters.

Lon’qu then goes back to watching it!

I used My Castle to grind support in my first play through of Fates: Conquest.

Edited by Sooks

Granted, but after their trip into town all four of you end up in the ER. Wonder what happened...

I don’t know all the words to the full version of Edge of Dawn.

Cordelia runs away under a new identity because she couldn’t stand being anything but perfect and Gregor was the bottom of the barrel.

I think that Hector x Florina sucks a lot.

@twilitfalchion The racists come after you for daring to encourage crossbreeding. They are stupid about it though, which keeps you safe for a few minutes before Lyre comes after you for daring to pair her sister over her.

The people who want Roy/Lilina to be cousins come after you for trying to ruin their plans. You don't want to know what can be done with several pegasi moving in opposite directions.

I actually chose Byleth/Linhart at the end of 3H and thought it was the best Byleth paired ending I've seen so far barring Jeritza.

Edited by Dayni

Sylvain refuses, saying he doesn’t swing that way, and Leonie clears her throat loudly. He desserts in embarrassment.

I will almost always use Nino from now on, probably.

Edited by Sooks