King of the Hill

nepheknee

I swap Heath with a candy bar of the same name and throw it down the hill. While Benice is distracted getting the candy bar. I stake my claim and call the hill my own.

I'm King of the Hill.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your hill sucks though.

I go to twilit and show him a Marth plushie, then I throw it far away and he goes and runs off to get it.

I am now King of the Hill

....right before the spaceship returns from twilit's round trip.

I hop out, having been left there and sufficiently forgotten as I had been the only one who stayed after everyone else performed a daring escape. I then managed to wrest control of the ship and proceeded to find a small group of slaves on a planet not too dissimilar to the one I'd left. First of all I scared off the slaver (which reminded me of Jabba the Hutt). Then I said to them that I'd give them a new life if they helped me take some place (with the ship and all), which they agreed to as they weren't from around there anyways and it was a way to get off the rock. I returned to chase off TbuN, resecure the stuff I'd been developing on the hill and waved farewell to the freed slaves.

The King of the Hill swore he forgot a spellbook on board. Regardless, he

Regardless he... didn't notice.

So I take the spellbook I found on his ship somewhere there and entered, mounted on my steed, to attack him with..! FIMBULVETR! The ice cuts through Dayni and again

I am King of the Hill

though I'm definitely getting tired so whoever comes first I'll give it back. Except Dayni, he has to fight for it because reasons.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:37 PM, This boi uses Nino said:

Your hill sucks though.

No U! I have Florina! Since Twilitfalchion is sleeping, I proclaim Florina coregent of the hill! Florina is now one of the kings of the hill!

I begin playing FE6's music, awakening Ambush Spawn trauma and sacring Twilitfalchion away from the hill eternally. I am now prime minister of the hill.

Edited by Benice

Realising TbuN took that Fimbulvetr and............ left, I proceed to return to the hill.

Realising someone made themselves PM of the hill I decide that there's no sense in telling Benice off and let him know I've been working on this nice little defensive position on the hill with secret tunnels and everything. Asking that I maintain kingship over it and continue working on it, I manage to agree a deal that sees Benice keeping his role while I continue to work on the fort and look into some guards who won't tell me I didn't pay them when I had. Also requested the Thracia EP music.

The King of the Hill finally gets some progress on the overground buildings.

Edited by Dayni