King of the Hill

nepheknee

You'ren't wrong (Grammar 10,000) since we're'll King of the Hill.

But I'm also Supreme General of the New Hill Army (which doesn't exist anymore)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I find it strange they you are all determined to see myself and Evalko fight as well. It seems clear the lot of us aren't too enthused for a battle and most of the time I didn't even claim to be king. I find it strange to determine an undying ambition to rule the hill alone."

Getting up, I go to check on the seal. Maybe we don't really need it. I barely understood it, but I might as well figure a way to break it. Then I open the door to the chambers I'd claimed as my own. There I discovered the seal I'd brought had disappeared. I say disappeared because I had specifically placed it on the table next to the tome which was...... still here. While the chainsaw sword wasn't.

Oh no.

Friendship? It had clearly done this fool no good. Allegiance? It sounded like they still had little trust in the fool. Hope? Something to be crushed in the fool.

Coming at the lot of them, they didn't expect something that just ignored their magic, yet fought with the ferocity of ten elite soldiers and the grace of a dozen swans in migration. Before long they had no choice but to flee and accept their rule was undercut. I take what was theirs for my own.

The seal Inyad was now on top of the hill. King seems like an insufficient title. I'll worry about it later.

(I think I sorta understood what happened?)
I go onto the hill to go check it out.

"What are you doing? Who are you?"
"..."
"Insightful, really-" 

The creature with a single touch nearly sends me flying and I stop time... and yet it doesn't work and he overwhelms me, to which I get sent rolling down the hill. I get the others to reunite for a fight, there Dayni explains what that is.
"A demon called Inyad that was sealed long ago, his power is greater than 10 of us High Mandates, I don't know what happened to the seal and just after that he's here"
"Great, what exactly are we meant to do?" said twilit
"I never heard of a creature that could rival a god, besides Nino"
"Well I think it's obvious, we kill the damn thing, Evalko follow me, we will stop time together!"

We both rush up to the creature that prepares to attack us again, we activate both Za Warudos and merge them, which only slows down the monster by 23% percent, making it considerably easier to dodge. twilit and Anathaco try to get a hit in but the Dragonpike and Anathaco's weapon break upon touching his skin, and they get repelled once more and roll down the hill.
AnonymousSpeed comes in with 25 ribeyes and between us we hide it and throw it around several parts of the world and give one for free so the creature will go and search for them.

We're momentarily the Regents of the Hill, we are devising a plan to counter this beast once it comes back up.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

"I don't know why I said demon. Certainly feels that way though"

Starting again, I explain that on my dimension hopping journey I came across a bunch of interesting enchantments, spells and regalia, all of which convinced me that the less of it the better. So when I heard about being able to seal magic, I thought that it should have some practical use, especially when magic influenced plenty of the abilities I'd seen up to now. I got to work on creating an item that could absorb magic and bind it in itself, dissipating it into whatever I thought suitable as just storing it would be liable to cause a rupture eventually. I had considered installing it to both prevent magic damaging the fort and to take those magical energies and maybe use them. I surmise I underestimated the amount of latent magic, it being active and of course the idea it had developed a sentience and could then shape itself using that magic. If only I'd made a straight up seal, that might have been avoided. It also took the Omega Yato I'd procured out of the purple realm when a war ended there and judging by its strength no magic I could use would match and in combat it would probably body me, but I had a silver lining.

"We did learn something from the fight; even it has a limit if it could be slowed down at all", though I warned that it could not be certain that would be reliable forever or even much longer.

"So wait Dayni, why was it called Inyad?"

".....maybe it was active longer than I thought, if it had taken some time to consider flipping my name backwards when shaping itself as a joke. I am still confused how ribeyes stopped it."

25 ribeyes.... wandering the world to pick them up became a strange task. They weren't even needed for sustenance. Yet there was some entertainment to be had in getting them all, going back and yeeting the lot of them into their faces for being so wasteful!

Was he more of me than I thought, that wasting something irked me? No matter, he won't have a way to end me. After weeks of hunting the steak down and taking in what energies I could, I felt stronger, while also determining how to manipulate the flow of time for myself. It was an expensive thing to do, but if necessary I could cut them off completely. Or so I thought. 

Coming back, I determine how best to throw them: from a distance, while the're gathered for a meeting and distracted. I throw them all fast as I can, then start running in to tell, then chase, them off. Only to see I had knocked most of them off their perch and out, with only the fool and @AnonymousSpeed having managed to avoid being hit. Considering most of the others likely flew in some form, I take the time to scare the others off, then get to making despair for all of them by breaking the foundations of the fortress, ruining their work. I then scoop up the foundation stones and make a throne which showed their despair in the rain, weeping with the storm.

The King of the Rubble Hill might not be a fitting title for my might, but it's a title.

"Well well... that's a punch. What exactly are you? You look obvious to me but I can't explain it, I squint my eyes and it's... a human? A cloud? Who knows, perhaps you are whatever I envision, in which case you're a pile of shi- oh yeah that's definitely how it works, but I assume your powers wouldn't change from my interpretation"

AnSpd: Well those ribeyes were... dissapointing, it didn't hold it off long enough
Nino: *sigh* Yare yare daze, seems I will have to take on this thing myself

I go and move up to it and punch it square in the face, but it is not affected.
"This is proving to be tiring" I say and punch him even more and more and more, until I charge a super powerful punch and punch him with it, and yet all that happened was he moved back a foot.

Immediately the thing charges up a blast to attack me and I react and full counter it, which goes back to him and does minimal damage.

"Evalko, get over here, I need your help!" I cried out and sure enough he comes
"I guess we will try to stop time?" he asked to which I nodded.

We do just that but he only gets slowed down by 12% which is way too low for anything to happen, we try to pummel him with our strongest moves but it barely affects him, not only to mention that after time ends he charges a super powerful move and we again stop time, which only reduces him by 2%, it seems we will need to get good at this time-stopping business or we will soon not be able to stop him, once that time stop ends he punches us both and we're sent flying.

"It's weird though... he doesn't... gah... hit us unless we do anything, are we that insignificant to him? However will we defeat it?"

Hmm... if we can barely slow it down... we’ll just have to make ourselves faster.

I run to the nearest supermarket, grab all the coffee, sugary drinks and foods I can muster, and bring it back to the scene of the battle. As we consume our massive sugar/caffeine rush, our speed increases by 22%. We may now have a chance to outmatch Inyad.

Grabbing what remains of my trusty weapon, 

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Anathaco's weapon

(Berkut’s Lance got nothing on this)

I fuse it back together and brandish it at the... beast, thing? And, as one, the NHA charges into battle. Will we win, or fail miserably? Find out next time, on King of the Dragonhill Z! (Or whenever the next person comments)

Maybe a tougher cut of meat will provide more adequate defense than those ribeyes. I will prepare some beef shanks for our next defense.

18 hours ago, Anathaco said:

I run to the nearest supermarket, grab all the coffee, sugary drinks and foods I can muster, and bring it back to the scene of the battle. As we consume our massive sugar/caffeine rush, our speed increases by 22%. We may now have a chance to outmatch Inyad.

I'll put some tea on.

(Can someone make something lol? I don't wanna cause I noticed I've played a great influence on the story, I want to give others a chance)

Me too.

Ok let me put an end to this once and for all.

I go up to the monster and tell him that he is no longer an interesting villain, he disintegrates.

And that's it. This timeline is now forever peaceful.

---------------------------------------------
I spot a hill on the country side, I think it's a nice hill so I go on top of it and jokingly declare myself King of the Hill.

I am King of the Hill.

Apologies for taking my sweet ass time to do this-

>I take so long to do so@This boi uses Nino erases the whole thing.

Eh, might as well finale the thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Strange, I would have thought that it would be hurt by physical damage. Considering it's a physical object originally and that it should be still affected by physical objects. Mayhep there's a possible solution-"

Having gathered everyone else, we come up the hill to see the castle in tattered ruins, much of the structures torn down and in the centre stands a pile of stones. 

"He went and did it. All our work cast asunder."

I falter, then my eyes fall downward. The other seal I made had to have been lost in the process and thus the best chance to test what could be done to stop Inyad must have gone with it.

The fool's clearly shook by my handiwork. Now to start crushing hope in the rest of them. And failing that....

"I see the lot of you have come to help me get the throne finished. The stone's a bit bare. It could do with some colour. I'm thinking red."

Everyone else meanwhile starts coming for me. I cackle as the god charges at me, only for his breath to roll off me. The supermage calls me uninteresting, which regardless of how true it is means nothing when any punch he does uses magic and is thus like a few chips to me. The lancer takes a swing at me, managing to catch me on the arm, causing me to stagger a second. I respond by spinning around and knocking all three aside, pain plain to see. The rest seem to stay back and have steaks and cake. Well, if they want to just sit there and let me-

"Guess I figured out what could be done to end this."

Standing beside the others, I pointed to the massive foundation stone that had been teleported above him while he was musing how to hurt the others. Silly as it was, smashing it was the way to go. Course, big as the seal had gotten, I needed something more than a stone in my hand to damage it enough. It also helped limit the magical explosion that followed as its energies dissipated from hitting us as well. After the others had been healed, I apologised.

"It was my fault, deciding to create this thing to "level the playing field." Regardless of the NHA as it stands or what happens from here, it's probably for the best you kick me out. I don't know that I should ever be allowed to return and at present it's for the best I do not. I might see you around some day."

With that, I left them behind and wandered. It was peaceful now, but who knows where it'll go from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passes and I happen to run across one of them sitting on the hill. I shrug my shoulders, say hello.....

And then proceed with a challenge that the king of the hill is whoever wins a wrestling match. After a few minutes, I successfully get a submission, then bring them down the hill and take my place as king of the hill.

I use my capped-strength Florina to wrestle you down, reclaim the hill for us and make cake for everybody!

I borrow DragonFlames's dark magic rapier from his CYOA, cast the entire hill in darkness, swallow all other contenders for hill supremacy in the black hole I created, and then take the hill back as my own.

I'm king of the hill bro.

Konkai wa boku no kachi da ne!

Edited by twilitfalchion

"What did you say about me?

Vete a la verga wey!"

I escape the black hole in time and sneak about (be careful not to make a sound) and steal twilit's black sword and cast him into the shadow realm alongside everyone else. I make sure that everyone does go down this time unlike how twilit ignored me once he started to suck us in.

Phew. Lucky I dodged that 50% hit rate.

In order to escape the black hole I create a giant cannon that blasts us all out. We all land on Twilit, which is painful for us, but probably more so for him.

Dispelling the black hole so it can’t be used again, I grab Twilit and toss him through one of those doors from Monsters’ Inc. He ends up in that trailer van from the end of the movie, and the family inside beats the crap out of him with a shovel. Nobody can escape the fate of a Pixar villain.

Anyway, is the Alliance still a thing, or have we gone back to every man for himself? Eh, I’ll say the Alliance rules over the hill now, and deal with it if it goes south later.

I get some of that holy blood that makes Byleth part god. I work my divine magic and remove everyone else but me and the grillmaster supreme from the universe so we can chill on the hill and cook out from our lookout.

Kings of the hill, once again. 

"Well then, guess I'm dea-"

???: Rise
Me: Who?
???: You
Me: Yes, but who are you?
???: You
Me: ???
???: I'll revive your soul, and now it can't be destroyed.
Me: Uh... hm. Oh I get it, I see, well thanks.

I appear close to the hill and scheme, I use a disguise and start digging a hole nearby, when twilit asks what I'm doing I tell him with the worst Texan accent possible that I simply want to make a lake to put my new house besides because this is a nice patch of land. I continue progress on my lake and fill it with water, then I build my house nearby. Finally late at night and when twilit is asleep I do what "Andy's adventure" told me was possible and place a battleship in the lake and fire away ar twilit and at the hill, which also destroys one side of the hill.

I'm now King of the Hill, and the lake and house are private property so you can't take that away from me.

17 hours ago, Anathaco said:

Anyway, is the Alliance still a thing, or have we gone back to every man for himself? Eh, I’ll say the Alliance rules over the hill now, and deal with it if it goes south later.

This is now another universe, we won on the previous one and the alliance was kept safe forever, so this is a new world.

I meet up with Dimitri since we haven't seen each other in a while. We talk over dinner and agree to take the hill, the lake, and the house for ourselves. He gathers his army. I gather mine. And side by side, we charge into battle and

ec07b9cd4eb9573c1a128a93d98f701365309708r1-1024-575v2_hq.jpg

After everyone on the hill is dead, we use the Binding Blade that someone had stuffed into a chest (without a proper sheath I might add *tsk tsk*) to incinerate the casualties left over from the battle, claiming everything as our own.

Boku wa makeru wake ni wa ikanainda!

Marth-Victory1-SSBM.gif

43 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

ec07b9cd4eb9573c1a128a93d98f701365309708r1-1024-575v2_hq.jpg

this image is your downfall.

Nintendo's logo is in the bottom-right corner, so I summon Nintendo's wrath and take down your army and in the end Dimitri can't do anything against Soldiers with *Ahem* Heavy Machine Guns! (Metal Slug is based)

I told you, the house and lake are private property, you can't take them!!1! Also I'm King of the Hill!

50 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Boku wa makeru wake ni wa ikanainda!

"I am..." I don't know what the rest is, it probably means "I am victorious"

Sorry but you trespassed private property, first time though so I just move you out of the roof onto some bed sheets.

I am (was?) King of the Hill

stormike.jpg

I use my elemental powers to call in Hurricane Ike to clear everyone out of the hill and the lakehouse. I then create a magic fortification around the hill (and Nino's private property), claiming all the land as my own once again.

You'll get no sympathy from me. I'm King of the Hill.

A translation of what you said earlier would be nice!

Anyways that doesn't happen because I summoned Legault "The Hurricane" to push your hurricane back!

So you're the one blown off, or no not really since all that happened was that the hurricanes collided into each other and... through careful planning they didn't just make a stronger hurricane because Legault is a sentient hurricane.

I get tired of having my house taken from me because that's unfair so I carefully deconstruct it as I built it for it to be able to do that and then move it somewhere not too close to the hill, in another city in fact. This Lake is still mine though and it's Battleship is still mine and can not change allegiance.

I am King of the Hill.