Greetings

Iceland

Hello, I am Iceland, another refugee from FESS. Some of you may already know me, but I'm sure the greater portion of you will not. Though I am not sure how active I will eventually end up becoming, I hope that I will at least be able to contribute a small amount to the community. I have been coming to SF for quite a while now, whenever I needed a question answered about the FE game I was playing at the time, although I have not checked out the forums aside from a brief glance until now. I have played FEs 6, 7, and 8, with 7 being my favorite. I would consider myself very good at creating FE style maps, and being passable at creating facesprites, although I haven't done either in a while. My interests are many and varied, ranging from video games (naturally) to sports to reading to food and almost everything inbetween.

In summary, nice to meet you.

I know next to nothing about hacking, but if its graphics you're interested in (Maps, I.E.) then you can say my interest is piqued. I'll go check it out and see what its all about, since I'm still orienting myself to the forums.

I know next to nothing about hacking, but if its graphics you're interested in (Maps, I.E.) then you can say my interest is piqued. I'll go check it out and see what its all about, since I'm still orienting myself to the forums.

Yep. ^^

Ice! I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?

Welcome to the forest. As a welcome gift here, I'll give you the score for Dmitri Shostakovitch's Symphony no. 4. Enjoy, and give those herons a hell of a time trying to read it!

PM me or Fireman if you consider joining. We are lacking people in the spriting/mapping area.

I would say we have a decent amount in the spriting area.

The mapping area is really what we're lacking in terms of numbers.

@Knife: Yeah, I think I will go ahead and join. Making maps is a breeze.

@Art: Sup? Haven't seen you in a while either.

@LR: <3 muhed

@Meteor: :(

@Zeph: Nuthin' much. Good to see you alive and kickin'.