Which Second Generation Character...

FionordeQuester

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chapter 6 characters. Mostly my candidates for Elite ring are Skasha, Lakche, Selis, and Arthur, but if Lex was Skasha and Lakche's father...

Then my best shots are Selis and Arthur.

Celice probably gets the most out of it. I prefer giving it to Leaf to get him to stop being a suckosaurus a little bit earlier and have kinda better survival rates where he is, but Celice is more valuable overall.

Actually, I would recommend you to give it to Arthur. Why?

Elite ring costs you 40,000 G to get, and Arthur is a magic user. He is a bit short in money than the other characters (except for Lester, Rana, and Yuria).

While the other units can just use Thief Sword to gain money to buy it.

Hm...I see, well, my pairings are...

Aideen/Jamka

Aira/Holyn

Lachesis/Beowulf

Sylvia/Claude

Fury/Levin

Bridgett/Dew

Tiltyu/Azel

Does that effect things any?

For Elite ring? not really.

But uh, you'll want Jamka to pass down the Pursuit ring and Hero Bow to Lester.

If the Pursuit ring isn't going to Lester, have Dew pass it down to Patty.

Edited by Boo

For Elite ring? not really.

But uh, you'll want Jamka to pass down the Pursuit ring and Hero Bow to Lester.

If the Pursuit ring isn't going to Lester, have Dew pass it down to Patty.

Since Patty gets Pursuit after her class change, Lester is actually the best candidate for the Pursuit Ring.

Also, Killer Bow > Hero Bow.

Well, Jamka has both the bows, and he can buy the Pursuit Ring, so Lesters getting all that. Any tips on who the Leg Ring, Speed Ring, and Knight Ring should go to?

Edit: Also, I have decided, the Elite Ring is going to Arthur.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Since Patty gets Pursuit after her class change, Lester is actually the best candidate for the Pursuit Ring.

Also, Killer Bow > Hero Bow.

I know, why do you think I said "If the pursuit ring isn't going to Lester".

I personally prefer the Hero Bow on Lester... probably cause I never got too many kills on the Killer bow.

Personally, I think it'd better if Killer Bow, Hero Bow, and Silver Bow are all passed to Lester. Faval wouldn't need them since he has Ichival already, and he comes with another Silver Bow.

Any tips on who the Leg Ring, Speed Ring, and Knight Ring should go to?

I usually gave Leg Ring to Fury and Fee. Flying unit with 11 move = win.

Knight Ring is best for Sylvia and Lynn, it might help them to avoid enemies.

Speed Ring goes to Selis, since 22 speed cap is not that appealing. =/

Edited by Tiltyu

Well, Jamka has both the bows, and he can buy the Pursuit Ring, so Lesters getting all that. Any tips on who the Leg Ring, Speed Ring, and Knight Ring should go to?

Edit: Also, I have decided, the Elite Ring is going to Arthur.

I usually give both the Leg and Knight Rings to Sylvia and then to Leen, so that both of them can keep up with your mounted knights, dance to them, and walk away from danger right after.

But pretty much any of your foot units can use those. I remember giving those to Lakche once (and she was even more fantastic than usual).

Edited by BloodySakura

Damn, Celice only has a cap of 22 speed? Damn, that's crap....

I thought you are supposed to know that already.

Selis shares the same class as his father after promotion, so hence the 22 speed cap.

Okey doke, so the Knight Ring and Leg Ring are both going to go to Leen. Any other important rings I should consider?

EDIT: By the way, my Valkryie Staff is broken, but it will still be inherited to Corpul...right?

Edited by FionordeQuester

Any Holy Weapon will be passed to the children regardless they can use it or not.

I'm guessing the same thing with broken Holy Weapons, though you will get it still in broken condition.

I suggest you give Patty a Return Ring, it would help her a lot in her first chapter.

You only need 1 more speed to double enemies as long as you have Pursuit, so I doubt he'll be impeded much.

Yet 22 speed cap is somehow a bit low. Even Mage Knight has a better cap, 25. =(

A bit low? I'd call it first-class-worthy, even.

However, because of the way Seisen is (not) balanced, that is seldom an issue. Unless you want to pitch Celice against Ishtar...

22 may not be lame, but it is when you consider that almost every other promoted class in the GAME has a higher cap! It wouldn't be a problem if this was an average unit, but I always believed that the main character of a game should have the most potential (overall), not the least....

22 may not be lame, but it is when you consider that almost every other promoted class in the GAME has a higher cap! It wouldn't be a problem if this was an average unit, but I always believed that the main character of a game should have the most potential (overall), not the least....

FE3!Marth says hello.

Unfortunately, FE has somewhat a tradition to make the Lord sucks.

This tradition was broken by Sigurd for the first time, followed by Selis then. Though most of newer FEs have pretty decent Lords (I can't help but think that Selis is the strongest, and the runner up position is belong to Sigurd).