Age or Actions.......Or join date.

Not Changed by VASM :(

What makes you respect a Member here more?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you respect more?

• Actions

The intentions and reasoning (or justification) behind the actions. A man who chooses to be "evil" is better than a man who is forced to do good.

Edited by Shuuda

I chose actions but I respect no one. :€

Yet, you listed all the people you respected/disrespected in your sig at one point.

I'm going to go for the unobvious answer. Age. I'm interpreting age as maturity, so I don't care about physical age. I respect the more mature members here (not Jyo). Respect is different from thinking someone is cool though.

Yet, you listed all the people you respected/disrespected in your sig at one point.

I'm going to go for the unobvious answer. Age. I'm interpreting age as maturity, so I don't care about physical age. I respect the more mature members here (not Jyo). Respect is different from thinking someone is cool though.

I can change my mind. I decided that I respect no one.

Actions will make me like them more, but I am never going to respect anyone here or online in general.

The fact a person like you, with an attitude like that, is a moderator elsewhere is saddening.

(not Jyo)

You don't respect me? Why, because I'm an administrator? :/

I can change my mind. I decided that I respect no one.

That's a good way to get nowhere in life.

The fact a person like you, with an attitude like that, is a moderator elsewhere is saddening.

My lack of respect doesn't come into play, don't worry. It's just replaced with something else, people barely notice. I am just saying that nobody on the internet has ever done anything I deem worthy of my respect. I enjoy being singled out though, feel free to continue if you wish, though I would rather you just ignore my posts.

My lack of respect doesn't come into play, don't worry. It's just replaced with something else, people barely notice. I am just saying that nobody on the internet has ever done anything I deem worthy of my respect. I enjoy being singled out though, feel free to continue if you wish, though I would rather you just ignore my posts.

If you look at the times, you would notice I made this post, which was targetted at 3 people, before I made the post in the other topic.