I'm getting ACWii!!!!

Destiny Hero

I can't wait! My brother is pitching in $20, and I'm putting in all the rest.

In other news, I have had to reset Animal Crossing: Wild World more than three or four hundred times so far to get a halfway-decent town.

How much bigger are ACWii towns, and how many neighbors are there? HOw many times will I have to reset to get SOMETHING decent?

I can't wait! My brother is pitching in $20, and I'm putting in all the rest.

In other news, I have had to reset Animal Crossing: Wild World more than three or four hundred times so far to get a halfway-decent town.

How much bigger are ACWii towns, and how many neighbors are there? HOw many times will I have to reset to get SOMETHING decent?

Really? My town's were always good... except for the wees lol.

Really? My town's were always good... except for the wees lol.

Mine aren't. I remember my first. I had THE perfect town (never seen or had a better one), THE perfect neighbors (Bill, Mint & Bones), THE best-looking gate, and I even had apples and a perfect beach for fishing and land stuff for bugs. And then my brother destroyed it by being a total idiot.

Then he wrecked my next one.

So here I am, getting stuck with the following things:

Town Hall is shoved against a wall

Something else is shoved against a wall

Terrible bridge placement

Getting islands

Having one building on the other side of town as the others

Having the secret spot by the waterfall on the left side (like almost everyone else, and I DO NOT want it there)

Having the secret spot be a narrow strip about half as long as the town, and usually with a house on it

I had played my ACWW for almost everyday--as in, missing less that 10 or 15 days total, I think--since I got it (December 05, just after it came out), until a couple weeks ago when my favourite townsperson left. After that pathetically devastating event, I'm patiently waiting for ACCF!

I was going to get it anyway, just now I have more reason >.>

Animal Crossing is awsome. I thought it looked super awful until I played Wild World. Now it has been sitting in my DS for like 5 months straight. It is the only series where you don't have to do anything but get to do everything.

And I can't wait for City Folk. That is definately one game going on my Christmas list. But I heard that it is almost exactly the same as the other games besides the small city square.

BOYS GOT TO COLLEGE TO GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GIRLS GO TO JUPITER TO GET MORE STUPIDER

I can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol thats improper grammar.

I wanna get this sooooooooooooooooooo bad. ;_;