Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/22/2021 at 9:38 PM, Benice said:

If the next FE has a Garreg Mach-style base, what would you wanna see done differently?

Streamlining, mostly. Just make everything go a bit quicker so it doesn't feel tedious.

What FE games have you played apart from Awakening?

On 2/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, Maof06 said:

Stealing your question: If you were to become a fantasy\modern Mage, what would your element\magical school of choice be?

In the modern world It would be convenient to be a conjurer. Spells that bring creatures or materials to the caster. So I can cast food if I'm hungry.
Or summoning a friend because I'm lonely.

In a generic fantasy DnD-like world, I would likely be playing the part of a white mage in a group of adventurers. As such I would like to be the healer but also dabble in Illusive magic to deceive enemies and play pranks on my fellow comrades.

If you were an Alien which planet in our solar system would you come from?

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

On 2/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, Hasechi said:
Do you play fe heroes ?

I think I ninja’d you when you were trying to ask this, but no, I don’t play fe heroes. I don’t enjoy the fe-but-way-smaller type gameplay, nor gachas in general despite the fact that that’s the only one I’ve tried.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:43 AM, Shrow said:

A disability that lets you skip woodwork, what disability would that be? (if you don't mind sharing.)

Dysgraphia. It's basically dyslexia, but for fine motor skills. (I.E, handwriting,sewing, painting etc.) Basically, it just means that my writing is really hard to read and I have a hard time controlling my fingers.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:43 AM, Shrow said:

It says on your profile that you play the oboe, what songs do you play on it?

Uh....Whatever my bands are playing at the time. Currently, I'm doing a slew of movie scores, (Or arrangements of them, at least) some pop songs (Don't go breaking my heart, etc.) and Beethoven's 6th symphony. And some other ones too.

What's your favorite type of science? (I.E, biology, chemistry, etc.)

Edited by Benice

What changes/additions would you want to see in a Tellius duology remake?

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

What's your favorite type of science? (I.E, biology, chemistry, etc.)

Political science.

Go on, crucify me.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite era of literature?

Modern,* I guess. I haven't really read many "old" books. I have read Animal Farm, though. 

*Books from, like, 1985+

Is there anything I can do to help you feel better? You seem to be rather down right now.

Also, who's your favorite author?

NINJA'D

What's a book series you've wanted to read but haven't?

Edited by Benice

What career do you want to pursue?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

NINJA'D

What's a book series you've wanted to read but haven't?

Does the other two books in the Miss Peregrine’s series count? I’ve read the first one twice but I haven’t read the other two.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What changes/additions would you want to see in a Tellius duology remake?

A remake? I'd want them to stay faithful to the gameplay of the original while improving the visuals. I don't want a new art style, but I would like to see more detailed textures and models. Offer a mode similar to RD where animations are completely off to speed things up.

That's it, really.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Political science.

is a political science major

Favorite genre of video games?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I think I ninja’d you when you were trying to ask this, but no, I don’t play fe heroes. I don’t enjoy the fe-but-way-smaller type gameplay, nor gachas in general despite the fact that that’s the only one I’ve tried.

That's my first thought. The map is really small. Also they remove skill luck stat. FE heores make the game more simplier & quicker matches. But I've played it, cause I want get more ideas, informations. And above all, I love Fire emblem.

--------------------------

@twilitfalchion what is the ideas that you came up with your username ?

Edited by Hasechi

Why do you like Fire Emblem Awakening?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

is a political science major

Based.

Do you enjoy it?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite genre of video games?

SRPGS that have Fire and Emblem in the title.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

What career do you want to pursue?

I haven't the foggiest of ideas. Sorry for the lame answer...

Other than spanish and english, are there any languages you want to learn how to speak for any reason?

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

@twilitfalchion what is the ideas that you came up with your username ?

"Twilit" was part of the titles for several bosses in Twilight Princess. It's the adjective form of twilight, so put that with "Falchion" as an FE reference, and that's how I got my username.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Based.

Do you enjoy it?

Not particularly. It's a pretty general degree, so I'm hoping to lean heavily into writing instead. I initially was quite excited for it, but I'm completely soured on politics in general.

Any game series you want to try apart from Yakuza?

What kinds of things do you like to write?

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

I haven't the foggiest of ideas. Sorry for the lame answer...

That’s literally my exact answer.

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

Other than spanish and english, are there any languages you want to learn how to speak for any reason?

Other than just to know them? No.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Not particularly. It's a pretty general degree, so I'm hoping to lean heavily into writing instead. I initially was quite excited for it, but I'm completely soured on politics in general.

F

I sort of want to maybe get into politics but I don’t know if I would like being a politician.

Good luck with your writing!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What kinds of things do you like to write?

Romance and tragedy, mostly. I've also written multiple poems at this point dealing with themes such as love, spirituality and philosophy. The entry for that writing competition is my most recent work. I've only posted it here as of now, but I'll post it there once the competition is over. The theme was "infatuation."

Ironic that the guy who's never been in a relationship loves writing about romance so much, eh?

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good luck with your writing!

Thank you.

Any country you'd like to visit?

On 2/16/2021 at 2:25 PM, Sooks said:

What about you? What is your favorite video game song of all the video game songs?

To Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X. It's one of the games that left a deep impression on me, and the music gives me feels.

20 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Romance and tragedy, mostly. I've also written multiple poems at this point dealing with themes such as love, spirituality and philosophy. The entry for that writing competition is my most recent work. I've only posted it here as of now, but I'll post it there once the competition is over. The theme was "infatuation."

Ironic that the guy who's never been in a relationship loves writing about romance so much, eh?

I know that feel, bro.

------

Do you have any romance to recommend (anime, manga or novels for example)?
Edited by Maof06

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Any game series you want to try apart from Yakuza?

Nah. I might continue with Trails, (it's odd, 'cause I can't name a single thing besides the art style that I actually enjoy about it, but I have a lot of fun playing it anyways) but otherwise I'm good. I might try out a Dark Souls-type game, though. Someday.

If you were to add any class and weapon type to the next FE, what would it be? (It can be something you made up, something from another game or something already in another FE.)

Edited by Benice

Just now, Hello72207 said:

when are you gonna upload the final part of the HHM ironman?

IT'S IN THE WORKS I PROMISE

But realistically...Either today, this saturday or 2031.

What's your favorite type of comfort food?

12 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

"Twilit" was part of the titles for several bosses in Twilight Princess. It's the adjective form of twilight, so put that with "Falchion" as an FE reference, and that's how I got my username.

I see. 

@Benice why you use rick ashley as your avatar ?

Edited by Hasechi

Sword Valor : this skill seem to x2 sword units's SP in my team when they level up. I put chrom(with this skill),Olivia,M!Corrin, Emeriya in a team.  But I see no different. They get 12SP below lv 10, then 24SP when above lv10 . No x2 at all

Sorry, I posted in the wrong topic

Edited by Hasechi

8 hours ago, Benice said:

What's your favorite type of comfort food?

I don't really have one. Normally when I'm stressed I do something else like play a video game.

What's your credit card number and the four digits on the back?

13 hours ago, Benice said:

If you were to add any class and weapon type to the next FE, what would it be? (It can be something you made up, something from another game or something already in another FE.)

1 range bows like in Echoes, please.

------

Favorite FE class?