Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

21 hours ago, Hasechi said:

Why Just call you Zero Six ? Is there any reason behind that name ?>

It's just that there have been people asking me how to pronounce my username, and I always say "just call me 06", so I put it right on my profile so I don't have to keep doing it every time.

------

What do you like most about your favorite FE?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/23/2021 at 9:28 PM, Hasechi said:

why you use rick ashley as your avatar

I couldn't think of what I wanted my pfp to be after the holidays, so I just arbitrarily decided to go with this. I do like to rick roll people, so that influenced the choice a little too, I suppose.

From a gameplay perspective, who is your favorite unit in the franchise?

Will you answer this question?

On 2/23/2021 at 3:14 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Ironic that the guy who's never been in a relationship loves writing about romance so much, eh?

A flower from another’s field is always more beautiful, and all that jazz.

On 2/23/2021 at 3:14 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Any country you'd like to visit?

All of the above.

I just like going places or traveling in general (even though I have never been out of the country), but if I had to pick going to London would be swell, therefore the UK.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:35 PM, Sooks said:

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

I think I ninja’d you when you were trying to ask this, but no, I don’t play fe heroes. I don’t enjoy the fe-but-way-smaller type gameplay, nor gachas in general despite the fact that that’s the only one I’ve tried.

Actually the map isn't too small 

Edited by Hasechi

On 2/23/2021 at 11:35 AM, Sooks said:

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

I like three-cheese with lots of meat toppings as well as things like onions and veggies and even pineapple. I like my pizzas stuffed.
I haven't tried any unique pizza toppings, like ones not normally found on a menu.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, Maof06 said:

Enemies are not exactly the problem. I would say that I feel "lost", if you know what I mean. When I get to the walls I don't know exactly what I have to do, so I just stroll around before I inevitably run out of potions and get killed. I took a chance to get a claymore in my Knight save, but I died shortly after getting it.

https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/High+Wall+of+Lothric

Sorry for late response. This here is a wiki page of the first area, contains a map as well. Don't get discouraged, the wiki also contains a walkthrough of the area. Try to set small goals like going from bonfire to bonfire and opening up shortcuts. I can understand the feeling of getting lost where you just started playing a game and aren't really hooked yet.

Boot up the game and give it another go on your most progressed character.

Hiya Hasechi, what is it you like about FE:Heroes?

On 2/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, Maof06 said:

Favorite FE class?

oh, that's a difficult one! I'm just gonna pick from the GBA classes cause they are the games I've played the most. I'd probably have to say wyvern lord, cause I like those.

Well then Shrow, continuing with the pizza questions, have you tried deep dish pizza and what are your thoughts on it?

On 2/26/2021 at 6:46 PM, Sooks said:

Will you answer this question?

No! I refuse!

If you were to make a spinoff of FE that had a different genre (not counitng a Warriors-type game since that aready exists), what would you do? 

18 hours ago, Shrow said:

Hiya Hasechi, what is it you like about FE:Heroes?

hi shrow! I love that I can gather my favourite charaters from different fe games into one team & I like their charater artworks . My favourite charater Ishtar is in the game too -  wearing Cheongsam with big shoulder parts( It even bigger in FEH artwork lol. And I like it ). 

show

But I think the game need to be more balanced.

@Benice Why does Binding Blade is your favourite FE game ?

Edited by Hasechi

What was your first Fire Emblem game, Hasechi?

On 2/27/2021 at 12:24 PM, Hasechi said:

Where are you living ?

The United States. I swear we’re not all crazy

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

What was your first Fire Emblem game, Hasechi?

The United States. I swear we’re not all crazy

Hi sooks  It's Fire Emblem Blazing Sword ( FE: 3 Houses First Class, just kidding ^^ ) . But I really like the FE4 "Mechenic"(I forgot the right charaters of this word), although I just play chapter 1. I'm waiting for it would be remake. Cause I want fresh experiences in the remake version 

Edited by Hasechi

19 hours ago, Hasechi said:

Benice Why does Binding Blade is your favourite FE game ?

I really liked the way Hard Mode was put together. It has its flaws for sure, but when it's good, in my opinion, it's amazing.

Plus, I like how ironmannable it is.

What makes Awakening your favorite Fire Emblem game?

8 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

But I really like the FE4 "Mechenic"(I forgot the right charaters of this word),

I am pretty sure that in this case, you were trying to say "mechanics", although if you were talking about only one specific mechanic, then it would just be "mechanic".

Edited by Benice

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I am pretty sure that in this case, you were trying to say "mechanics", although if you were talking about only one specific mechanic, then it would just be "mechanic".

I really liked the way Hard Mode was put together. It has its flaws for sure, but when it's good, in my opinion, it's amazing.

Thank Benice. I see. So what d0es game mechanic mean ? why I used that word lol. 

4 hours ago, Benice said:

What makes Awakening your favorite Fire Emblem game?

It has many reasons :

* It's a first time we can create our own charater (Robin) in the FE game & playable. (I'm still waiting for Mark, the tactician from FE7, come to FE Heroes)

* The first time I've seen Pair-up system, Dual Strike, Dual Guard.

* Very fun support conversations. 

I always remember after a sad event in game( in case you haven't play the game, I don't want to spoil ), the raining map after that, the rain stop when someone activate a skill. Wow. Really sad & beautiful

What does your name mean ? Be Nice = Be Good. Or Benice actually a real name ?

Edited by Hasechi

On 3/2/2021 at 5:40 PM, Hello72207 said:

Well then Shrow, continuing with the pizza questions, have you tried deep dish pizza and what are your thoughts on it?

So I googled it and it looks good, but its also very expensive.
I may one day get to try it, though I'm not sure if any local pizzeria's are willing to make it.

_____

Another question for Hasechi, which fantasy race would you be?
Example: Elves, Dwarves, Orcs... Races from the works of Tolkien, Elder scrolls and DnD as an example.
Or are you the kind that just plays the human character?

On 2/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, Maof06 said:

I know that feel, bro.

Thanks.

On 2/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, Maof06 said:

Do you have any romance to recommend (anime, manga or novels for example)?

I don't know of any novels or specific manga, but my top romance anime recommendations are Toradora, Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (the title doesn't reflect the anime very well, lol; it's not a fanservice anime), and Horimiya (which is currently airing, up to ep. 8 at this point).

Any games you have a strong emotional connection with or nostalgia for?

8 hours ago, Hasechi said:

Thank Benice. I see. So what d0es game mechanic mean ? why I used that word lol. 

A game mechanic is...Like, the things you do in a game. For example, Pair-Up from Awakening is a game mechanic; Genealogy of the Holy War's inheritance is a mechanic.

....I didn't explain that vry well.

8 hours ago, Hasechi said:

What does your name mean ? Be Nice = Be Good. Or Benice actually a real name ?

It's from an odd joke, where, in a classroom, there was a poster on the wall that had the chemical names for Beryllium, Nicle and Cerium, spelling out Be Nice. However, since it was all on one line, it simply read as "Benice". It became a joke with me and my friends, so I just kinda use it as my name.

What is something completely weird and unheard of (at least in an FE game) that you'd wanna maybe see in the next FE?

Edited by Benice

On 3/5/2021 at 1:04 AM, Benice said:

A game mechanic is...Like, the things you do in a game. For example, Pair-Up from Awakening is a game mechanic; Genealogy of the Holy War's inheritance is a mechanic.

....I didn't explain that vry well.

It's from an odd joke, where, in a classroom, there was a poster on the wall that had the chemical names for Beryllium, Nicle and Cerium, spelling out Be Nice. However, since it was all on one line, it simply read as "Benice". It became a joke with me and my friends, so I just kinda use it as my name.

What is something completely weird and unheard of (at least in an FE game) that you'd wanna maybe see in the next FE?

I understand. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:36 AM, twilitfalchion said:

I can't say I have just one favorite, but this one never fails to make me laugh. A YT'ers reaction to the Prime 4 announcement. The first part, mostly.

https://youtu.be/OWF64QzBxO4

Favorite FE character designs?

Ishtar Fire Emblem Heroes Artwork, Edelgard after timeskip,Flame Emperor, Corrin and these two avatars in FE Awakening:

Edited by Hasechi

On 3/2/2021 at 5:47 PM, Benice said:

If you were to make a spinoff of FE that had a different genre (not counitng a Warriors-type game since that aready exists), what would you do? 

Well I was going to say fighting, but then I remembered super smash bros existed, but then I realized that smash isn't really the same as your classic arcade fighting game, so fighting game it is.

Has any of your opinions on FE games changed drastically since you first played them, and if so, what?

5 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Well I was going to say fighting, but then I remembered super smash bros existed, but then I realized that smash isn't really the same as your classic arcade fighting game, so fighting game it is.

Has any of your opinions on FE games changed drastically since you first played them, and if so, what?

I don't clearly understand the question. I played the game since I was a little girl.  And I still love Fire Emblem game now. So because I played the game since I was a kid, so I didn't have much opinions about the game then. 

20 hours ago, Sooks said:

What is your favorite funny video?

I don't have a specific one, but I like the skit-based videos of YT'ers like Bismix. Those are pretty great.

Favorite game genres?