• Ardan
  2. 2. Somewhat better knight:

• Ares
    • Aless
  3. 3. Decent priestess

• Edin
    • Edain
    • Aideen

Adan, Ares, and Edin. There, you got my vote.

These names after all are the ones that I most familiar with, and another bonus is these names was used in my very first FE4 playthrough.

Ardan, Aless, Edin.

Ares it should be, but I prefer Aless, for the same reason Barhara isn't Valhala. Edin... far better than Aideen. Twilkitri's patch has plopped that everywhere now >.<

EDIT: Langobalt and Leptor as well. Young Alvis, Old Arvis >:o

Edited by Celice

Arden, Aless and Aideen.

This, and Langobart and Reptor. Also Tiltyu>Tailto, Deirdre>Diadora, Dew>Deu, and a bunch of others I can't think of.

Arden, Aless... and Adean.

Although I agree with Twilkitri there, Adean/Edin/whatever sounds horrible no matter how you transliterate it. Edin sounds like a male name, for God's sake.

Deirdre>Diadora

Deirdre is an invalid romanization of Diadora. If you're going to name her that, you might as well call her Mary.

Edited by TheEnd

Mine:

Adan, Ares, Edin, Rangobalt, Leptor, Alvis, Tiltyu, Diadora, Deu. Most of them because that's the first spelling I saw for them and it stuck.

And Edin works perfectly for me as I pronounce it in Norwegian ^_^ (Seriously, from my view English pronounciation is really very weird.)

Mine:

Adan, Ares, Edin, Rangobalt, Leptor, Alvis, Tiltyu, Diadora, Deu. Most of them because that's the first spelling I saw for them and it stuck.

THIS.

And Selis, Bahara, Tinny, Skasha.

EDIT:

And Eltoshan, Travant, Arion, Althena, Mideel, Yurius, Yuria. etc.

Edited by Tiltyu

About the other names: Diadora, Langobalt, Alvis, Tiltyu (I only use Tailto when quoting Tedius), Dew, Barhara, Celice, Tinny, Lakche's brother.

Sukasaha/Skasaher/whatever doesn't sound like a name to me. >: (I write Skasaher and say Sukasaha if needed, though)

Also, Eltoshan.

Edited by TheEnd

I don't... I don't even know how Edin is supposed to be pronounced. It's horrible english.

I can only imagine its similar to Eden...

Ardan, Aless, Aideen, Langobalt, Reptor, Tiltyu, Dew, and I find myself switching between Diadora and Diedre

I don't... I don't even know how Edin is supposed to be pronounced. It's horrible english.

It seems fine enough a name as it is, pronouncing it as Ee-din, or as I do (regardless of correct pronunciation), Eh-din.

Diadora for the game, but Dierdre is "correct," due to its meaning. Tiltyu; Deu; Fury (x_x); Noish; Finn; Eltoshen; Yurius; Yuria; Manfroy; Beldo; Jungby; Mistoleen; Balmunk; Tyrfing (Tailfing sounds a little cooler); Gaebolg/Gayborg.

Steel XL

Edited by Celice

I don't particularly care what they're called, but I'm most familiar with Arden, Aless, and Aideen. Also, I prefer Leptor to Reptor. The latter sounds too much like 'raptor'. >_<