Create The Next Videogame Console/Platform!

XRay

YOU are the boss, lead designer, or whatever top shot in a gaming/hardware company, and you finally get to bring you dreams to life! What features do you want your console to have?

I want a foldable gaming phablet that can give a 3D effect like the 3DS. And obviously, it has touchscreens and motion sensor like a regular smartphone and can do what the DS/3DS and Wii/Wii U does. An XL version the size of a netbook would also be nice. It might not be able to play exclusive games, but it can play anything else!

Not sure if anyone remembered Google's April Fools joke some years back, but it would be cool if technology gets developed to the point where we can add smell to the sensory experience in gaming.

But yeah, I want a phablet that you can game on that has both the 3D visuals AND the olfactory experience.

The Nintendo Switch 2: Electric Boogaloo - The sequel. Has better firmware or whatever

The Nintendo Switch XL - The Nintendo Switch... but bigger

The NEW Nintendo Switch - Has better firmware or whatever, with joy-cons that don't drift

The NEW Nintendo Switch XL - The Nintendo Switch... but bigger AND with better firmware or whatever, with joy-cons that don't drift

The Nintendo Switch U - An incredibly cool console with literally everything you could ever want or need from a video game system that somehow fails anyway

6 hours ago, kuromiko said:

I don't know, man. All the cool stuff has already been done. I really don't think I can top hybrid consoles or computers with multiple screens.

I am pretty sure you can top anything, no matter how perfect they seem right now. You just have to up your expectations.

My friend seemed pretty impressed by what Amazon's Alexa could do, such as turning off the ceiling lights, ordering things online, playing music, answer questions, etc. However, I was not. When I asked Alexa to cook me dinner, all she said was she does not recognize my command or something. Amazon could sure give Alexa some robot arms!

4 hours ago, indigoasis said:

The Nintendo Switch U - An incredibly cool console with literally everything you could ever want or need from a video game system that somehow fails anyway

2 hours ago, HAIKU said:

idk like everything

I hope that includes going into a VRMMORPG, getting stuck there, meet your waifu/husbando, and then saving the world.

It's a cloud computer.

You buy a console. You plug it in. You hook it up to your TV. It works like normal. You get a tiny little HDMI thing also. When the main console is on and both it and you have internet, you plug the HDMI thing into an television and it connects to the console. Your controller inputs are sent to the console, it does its console thing, except the game is sent back to you instead of being on the local television. It's good for people in hotel rooms or families split between multiple houses.

20 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

KFC made a (hopefully) joke about a console that fries chicken, so yeah.

I think KFC made a dating sim where you can date the Colonel. I think I have it on Steam, although I have not played it yet.

Found it!
I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator

Edited by XRay

16 hours ago, XRay said:

I think KFC made a dating sim where you can date the Colonel. I think I have it on Steam, although I have not played it yet.

Found it!
I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator

Yeah, they did. I knew of this.