Sheik

Destiny Hero

It's "sign a virtual petition to make Sheik good in SSB4", AKA Super Smash Brothers 4. I never edited it; you just didn't read it right. There is and never was a 6 >8U

Yeah, the edit was a minute after posting.

Right, so I played Melee today with some friends and went Sheik.

Fair jab, dthrow fair/uair, needles, and dsmash... lol

Rei is that character in your sig Kitsu from SZS =X

.... What!? I'm sorry, but I didn't understand even half of that post.

k. Fair jab is Sheik's forward aerial done close to the ground and L-canceled into a jab. Fair has decent range and jab has decent range, and the combination of both prevents getting shieldgrabbed (since you jab as your opponent grabs). Against characters with moderately low traction, this works pretty well, since they slide backwards a little when hit.

Dthrow fair/uair is just a down throw comboed into a forward aerial or up aerial. Depending on where the opponent is thrown, at least one of both moves is guaranteed to land, and this KO's at respectable percentages. This is probably one of the reasons why Sheik is one of the best in Melee.

Needles are needles. They're angled downwards during a jump, so you can interrupt low recoveries. I think they're also used to lead into grabs, which lead into dthrow fair/uair.

Dsmash is down smash, and kind of an annoying move, though not particularly strong.

These terms are used rather commonly when talking about Smash =X

.... What!? I'm sorry, but I didn't understand even half of that post.

SMASH N00B HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING.

Alright, let's see if I can explain this.

Jab=An Attack

Up-Air=An Attack

Needles=Special Attack

Down Throw=A Throw

Down Smash=An Attack.

Why is Meta Knight so terrible? He's the weakest character out of any smash game, his attacks have crappy range, His Up special is a shitty recovery, his grab range is abyssmal, and to make up for that he has good speed.

Anyone want to sign this petition to make Meta Knight good in SSB4, or at least get rid of his useless ass for a Sword Knight or Knuckle Joe?

Luxord clause: If your name is Meta Knight, I don't mean to offend you.

Sheik is DECENT in brawl. I've played good ones. She's a tough cookie.

dondon, yes that is Kitsu in my sig and avatar.

I have played good sheiks too

damn tilt locks lol she lacks KO moves and her priority kinda stinks this time around

I have played good sheiks too

damn tilt locks lol she lacks KO moves and her priority kinda stinks this time around

Yeah, she brings up your % pretty well, but she has trouble killing. Just don't spam stuff like u-air and her other killing moves like in melee. Also running u-smash is your friend.

They tried to balance her this time around, but now her speed (which decreased) isn't enough to make up for her poor knockback (which increased slightly). I mained Sheik in Melee, but now she's really only good in team battles with a strong partner (like Ganon or Snake). And her running usmash was better in Melee, but nobody cares because it was all about her chaingrab and shuffle.