Fire Emblem 4 Track Requests

FionordeQuester

Serenes Forest might have some uploaded, in fact, I'm pretty sure (don't quote me though). If that fails, FEPlanet has the original game sounds. If you want the actual game music though, and want a small file size too, just get the SPC dump of the game, and an SPC Player (wiki/google). Now you have the actual SNES music ~_~

I probably have all or most of those tracks here at SF.

However, as Celice alluded to, FE Planet has the complete OST (well, it spans 3 CDs and The Best Volume 2 only contains 1 CD worth of FE4 tracks, so...).

Personally, I prefer the OST the FEP has to the game rip SNESMusic has, though the preference is opposite for FE5. FE4 rip have too many repeating tracks and neither Fire Emblem theme has the finale, IIRC, where as FE5 OST has the problem of most tracks being cut out too soon.

Edited by Nintenlord

Personally, I prefer the OST the FEP has to the game rip SNESMusic has, though the preference is opposite for FE5. FE4 rip have too many repeating tracks and neither Fire Emblem theme has the finale, IIRC, where as FE5 OST has the problem of most tracks being cut out too soon.

The FE4 OST has the FE Theme finale.