A few things, which will make me a "Troll" Today.

TLSothe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6.) Pointless topics. EVEN IN FFTF it is a pain in the ass to search through, looking for the good topics through the 500 shitty ones. Please try to make your topics- yes- even spam topics interesting.

If I get banned for this, then Good-bye SF.

WHEN I lose all my popularity, and you all hate me, good-bye, friendships.

I kinda agree with the first statement. Those topics were the ones I fed Ultima way back when.

If you get banned, I'll kill you.

...Well not really but I'm still your friend.

After a couple hundred times, almost anything gets stupid.

That's true, but the Biting Pear of Salamencia is a good go-to when you don't have anything else in your repetoire.

Edited by Fox

1) Penis is important because mine is bigger than everyone else's. Don't believe me? Too bad.

2) I'm a better pervert than Lyle in that nobody knows I'm a pervert. Get over yourself, all of you.

3)you're grammer aren't much gooder than theres, so stop flaming

5)4.4, 8.5, RRoD, halo invented FPS, turn 360 degrees and walk away, then do a barrel roll (Z or R twice)

6) Congrats, you're the ultimate troll for making the most pointless topic ever.

1) Penis is important because mine is bigger than everyone else's. Don't believe me? Too bad.

2) I'm a better pervert than Lyle in that nobody knows I'm a pervert. Get over yourself, all of you.

5)4.4, 8.5, RRoD, halo invented FPS, turn 360 degrees and walk away, then do a barrel roll (Z or R twice)

6) Congrats, you're the ultimate troll for making the most pointless topic ever.

this post is so hilariously awesome that............

*waits for specific ppl to get mad and cry*

Delicious new trolling material for me to use elsewhere when I am bored, much appreciated.

Pingas.