A few things, which will make me a "Troll" Today.

TLSothe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what I expect you to do. You don't necessarily "suck" At what you do, in fact, I'd say you're good at it, but, that doesn't mean you can't improve, which was all I was trying to suggest

Telling the staff to "do their job" isn't really a great start though : P

However, I think it's better to make it.. slightly public. If you lock a topic, leave a post saying why, and possibly announcing any warn(s) given to any user(s)

I used to do that, but it just gets redundant IMHO.

Besides, now that we've got a fixed penalty system implemented, I don't think you have to worry about if/how warns are handed out. Well, until we find out that it's a flawed system or something...

Edited by VincentASM

Telling the staff to "do their job" isn't really a great start though : P

I used to do that, but it just gets redundant IMHO.

Besides, now that we've got a fixed penalty system implemented, I don't think you have to worry about if/how warns are handed out. Well, until we find out that it's a flawed system or something...

Sowwy. I'm too harsh to criticize gently. :(

@ Fixed penalty system: I actually just finished reading that post, in the announcement's thread.

._.

All right then...I lose. 50% because I'm too lazy to debate.

What nonsense is this? Asking for meaningful topics in FftF? Are you insane? And telling us how to do our job too! You sir, need to gtfo! 8D

Maybe this was intended as a serious topic, but you really can't expect a topic made in FFtF to stay serious. I haven't read the whole thing, but I can't imagine good things going on in here. I'd close it, but I don't know if that'll solve anything.

Maybe this was intended as a serious topic, but you really can't expect a topic made in FFtF to stay serious. I haven't read the whole thing, but I can't imagine good things going on in here. I'd close it, but I don't know if that'll solve anything.
*sigh*

You're right, as usual, Fox. Just fucking lock it.