The Meanist Things You Have Ever Done or Said

Steven Tyler

My list

Hmm . . .

-1st Grade: Went to a neighbor's house and wrote all types of shit on his footsteps and the side of his house. Two girls ran from the neighbor because they thought there were gangs in the area now.

-2nd Grade: Stole my friend's homework and erase her name so I could take her credit.

-5th Grade: Spread a rumor that many teachers were getting fired and everyone was getting so scared.

-8th Grade: Got a bar of soap and drew racist and anti-Semitic symbols and slurs on the bathroom walls. As a bonus twist, I wrote some horrible things about myself that people would say to me so nobody would think I did it!

- 10th Grade:There was a transsexual junior in class visiting a teacher. I used to be homophobic and an hardcore biased Christian back then. I was shouting a few homophobic slurs to him. Less then a second, he turned around and said to me he would get the whole senior class on me if I didn't stop. (If that would had happen, I would had to plan out a school shooting just to get the seniors off my back.)

That's all I can remember for now.

........IRL I dont do many things that are mean.............so I cant recall. I just make ppl whine and scream when i play them in games but thats about it. I never actually hurt ppls feelings.

Scratch that, back when I thought anime was stupid I made fun of a girl to the point where she cried. Funny thing was the fact that I was in love with her anyways(not at the time though, a year later)

Edited by Tsuna

When I was in fourth grade I asked my little sister to close her eyes and led her into some vomit that was on the pavement. She started crying when I told her to open her eyes. I have no idea why I did it, I didn't do anything like that again....

Edited by Wist

Hmm...

In the 7th grade I made fun of this girl's dead grandmother.

Also, I beat someone up, made them bleed and cry too.

:o

And I thought Wist's was funny lol

I am a saint

I have done some mean things, nothing as to hit or anything that bad

I made a girl almost cry in 6th grade, it was valentines day and apparently she liked me, she offered me chocolate (the heart container ones that say something mushy on them) i said i was allergic to chocolate then bit into a Hershey bar......

Ohh and in 6th grade i pantsed my friend fully in best buy and abunch of people cry.

Also in 6th grade i grabbed my brother buy the neck and slammed him into a cabinet multiple times

And in 6th grade me and my friends duct taped me other friend naked to a tree for the night.....he wasn't too happy when we let him down....

Man, I was a dick in 6th grade.....

Beat up my little brother because he pissed me off way too much. That little bastard's lucky I'm merciful.

That happened to me...

except I was the one getting beat up. :(

Ohh and in 6th grade i pantsed my friend

That happened to me. I wanted to kill the guy that did it.

The worst thing I did...

hmm....

not saying I've never done anything bad, but I can't think of any right now.

You seem like a complete asshole if you'd actually do that =/

The meanest thing I've ever done, by far, was when this girl was seriously annoying me for weeks, and to make her shut up, I said mean things about her dad having diabetes.

I suppose the second meanest thing I ever did was....er.....giving this one girl the cold shoulder for like a week. She didn't really do anything, I just didn't feel like showing my face. (Long story.) I felt awful about it when I realized what I did. Plus, she had daggers in her eyes when she looked at me. I suppose we're kinda on equal terms now.

Edited by Fireman

I did these things when I was a little kid

-Pushed a girl down a slide at a playground

-Tortured a hamster when we visited someone's house while on vacation

-Stole one of my brother's room

I've also hurt my sister many times before.

I ripped a Beyblade at my brother's face... He had a cut on his nose from it. I have no fucking idea why I did it. I was a young teen at the time, but still.

I also swung my old cat around the room when I was really young, resulting in a scar shaped in an ark on my right arm. I never did it again.

All I remember for now.